one

please read the prologue first if you haven't already ;)

.

"we're over ." the dark brown haired lady walk over the door as soon as she said that .

"nice knowing you , miss chou" yelled jongho

"back at ya , mister choi"

breakups . they're usually hard for people to get over with . despite the already broken heart , jongho somehow managed to get over his exes quicker than anyone else .

"another breakup ?" asked a slightly shorter guy .

"how long have you stand there , wooyoung ?" asked jongho with a faint smile .

"since 'we're over'" said wooyoung not forgetting to quote the words with his fingers . jongho just chuckled softly . "come on man , don't be sad" .

"nah , i never get sad over little breakups" said jongho while shrugging his shoulders . "besides , i tend to get bored easily" .

"yup , that's you . may i know how long have you been with miss chou ?" asked wooyoung trying to make little conversation .

"about less than half a year i guess ." he stated with a questioning tone . jongho walks towards the door to get out from the quiet ballroom . wooyoung followed behind him . "what appointment do I have for today ?" jongho changed the topic .

"mister choi san wants to meet you at 8 o'clock tonight , here ." wooyoung said politely .

"that's it ?" jongho said while turning around meanwhile wooyoung just nodded to that question . "great , you know where to find me" and then he entered his room .

a little flashback

"can you just eat it you bitch !" screamed seungho while trying to dip yeosang's face into a bowl full of food that only animals might eat .

"can you fucking stop that , i don't want to eat that garbage ." said yeosang trying to be calm but actually shaking from coldness that hit his half naked body . "and can you fucking release me , bastard ? " once again squirming trying to escape but never succeeded .

"what did you just said ?" asked seungho getting more intimidating than he already is , slowly coming towards yeosang . "you called me a bastard ?"

"hell yeah , you are" and with that , seungho started beating the shit out of yeosang until he finally blacked out .

.

yeosang groaned as he awaken from his dead 'sleep' .

"awake huh ? thought you were dead" seungho snickered

"why don't you just fucking kill me then ? nobody would even notice if i died" yeosang rolled his eyes

"nah , it wouldn't benefit me . i want money not a dead body " said seungho while watching yeosang from the door frame .

"money ? what are you talking about ?" . asked yeosang in confusion

"you'll know tomorrow" said seungho , then left the dark room