seven

might content angst

.

weeks have passed from the incident, both jongho and yeosang seems distant each day since jongho come back home late the other day. he was stressed enough about his works and decided to just stop talking to everyone in hope to end his stressful situation.

yeosang felt something is wrong with jongho but every time he's trying to talk to him, jongho always turned his down or just give short replies or sometimes a nod/shake of the head. he doesn't know why but he really wants to talk to him all the time caring about nothing and just stares into those beautiful brown eyes.

after battling with his own self, he thinks he has fallen for the younger. he has been waiting to let everything out his chest but can't seem to have the right time to do that. jongho comes home late again today in which the third time this week. he already told yeosang to not wait for him but still, he does it anyway.

"yeosang, I told you to not wait for me and just go to sleep right?" jongho said hanging his coat on the coat hanger near the doorway. he gains yet another stressful day. he really does be fighting the urge to talk to yeosang but he can't. something about yeosang makes him feel safe. make him feel home. but still, he's determined about not talking to anyone can make him feel less stressed.

"I can't sleep without knowing you're home, how's your day today?"

"like usual,"

"oh, what happened today? you seem stressed. wanna talk about it?"

"not now yeosang, I'm tired"

"maybe if you let it out to me, you'll feel a little better"

"I said not now, I'm seriously super tired about this week"

"But why won't you talk to me about it? I just want you to feel better"

snap

yeosang pulled the trigger.

"for fuck sakes, kang yeosang! can't you just fucking go to bed now?! I'm fucking tired and here you are being an annoying piece of shit to me"

yeosang eyes brimmed with tears waiting its time to fall down his cheeks. it has been a while since someone ever yelled at him. he can't help but remind of his traumatic past. he already has his head hung low trying to hold onto his tears to not fall.

"you want to talk right? why are you silent then?" yeosang literally shaking when he heard jongho's footsteps coming near him. he tried to talk but nothing came out "fucking look at me when I'm talking!"

yeosang flinched and slowly lift his head up looking at jongho's -crazy- eyes. dark huge eyebags that almost cover his face, messy nest-like raven locks and also facial hair that he never get the chance to shave. yeosang's tears finally fell like a river stream. oh how much he missed that face of jongho's.

jongho's eyes softened at the sight and started to tear up as well. he wipes yeosang's tears away and started sobbing, disappointed with his harsh way towards yeosang. he threw himself in yeosang's embrace mumbling how sorry he is for god knows how many times.

yeosang rubbed the back of jongho's head trying to calm the boy down. this situation kind of giving him a flashback. he felt like he have gone through this but he can't remember when.

soon enough, when jongho's breath is already steady, he put his hands on yeosang's shoulders and pulled it down to make him sit down on the couch as he slowly kneel down and put his head on yeosang's lap. he rant about how his week went and how he missed yeosang so much.

"i missed you too, hon." yeosang mumbled softly not knowing jongho heard that.

im taking a break with my girlfriend at the moment and i fucking miss her :(

update: we broke up, she sucks and cheated on me