chapter 15

August pov

I am home alone with skaists and we are just chillen and watching TV while Jay goes and haves a girls day cause she been working hard on tryna be a model and taking care of mya and the house. So after moments of chillen mya starts crawling up me and slobbing on my face then the doorbell ring I get up holding skaists. It was Riko and Chris at door. When mya sees them she lays her head on my chest and covers her face.

"I know you ain't shy so why you hiding.", I tease mya.

"wessup lil shawty?", Riko asks skaists.

"aye mya?", Chris said tickling her.

"stawwp."she says laughing trying to move his hand away.

"mya say hey.", I tell her bouncing her alittle bit.She wave at them." hayyyyyy." she says,then she put her hand back on my face while I lead them to the living room. We sit down and begin talking.

"so I see you playing daddy huh?", Riko asks leaning back on the sofa.

"yeah I told y'all mya was my behbey.", I say while kissing her cheek.

"do Jay know who the real father is? ", Chris asks rubbing his chin.

" nah she don't . it ain't like they had a log for who came in and duck ha", I explain while rubbing mya's back.

"so she was a hoe?", Riko asked scratching his head.

"no she was pimped by ha ex.", I explain because in my eyes she wasn't a hoe.

"ooohh you talm bout ole dude?", Chris asks while shaking his head.

I nod before replying ,"yeah tavi."

" well man-", Chris got cut off by mya yelling gibberish and she was waving ha hands every where. "stop lil guh what you doing?", I ask her. "bkabbabhbbdhsnjfdbbhb", shes says while she stands in my lap.

"what?", I ask again messing with her." foooooooo.", She says shaking her head as she sits down.

" iight - you can continue.",I tell Chris.

" yall cute.", He says smiling at us.

" thank ya but you were saying .", I insist again.

"so like are you sure you wanna play daddy to a lil girl that ain't yours?", Chris asks like his nervous.

"she already attached to me and like when she first came I kept my distance cause ian wanna get attached but after being with ha for alil while - I guess to stop my long speech yeah I'm ready.", I tell them while playing with her fingers.

" OK I see you man.", Chris says daping me up but mya pushes his hand away. Making me laugh.

"So does she call you daddy?", Riko asks looking a mya who is rolling her eyes.

"my ! who am I ?", I ask her as I point to my self." Dede!", She exclaims laughing and bouncing up and down.

"Why she call you that?", Riko asks seriously.

"ion cause she can say mama fine.", I explain while I try to make mya sit still."baba!"she yells whining and starts throwing a tantrum falling out on my lap and er'thing." OK mya wait.", I said putting ha on the sofa and walking out.As I continue to make her bottle I hear her screaming then I feel something tugging on my leg. I look down to see mya with tears and snot on ha face but she was silently crying. She was using my leg to stand up. I pick ha up off the floor and walk  to the bathroom, got some tissue and go back to the living room.

"Sorry about that y'all.",I said wiping ha face and then putting the bottle in ha mouth, and start rocking and she close ha eyes.

"trained!", Chris says laughing. I just shake my head at him.