chapter 1

jacovey pov

I just got out of class and I'm soo hungry maybe I can catch a ride to my ma house. Maybe she'll give me twenty dollars I was in the middle of my thoughts when I heard .........

"Aye lil mama," someone said in a low baritone voice

August pov

So I was riding down the street when I saw this girl walking she looks fine from the back so I call at her.

"aye lil mama",I greet her. She turned around and I couldn't help but think Dang she slick ugly She had long hair, glasses,and braces daaaaaaaammmmmmmnn just my luck I get a ugly bitch but since I called her over I might as well be nice.

"hummmmm", her nice melodic voice responds to me." whatcha name is?", I ask her looking through my window.

" JaCovey what's yours ?", she questions adjusting her book bag. I wonder how old she is.

"August do you needa ride?", I inquire noticing how tired she looks.

"No", she states and begins to walk away. "ya sure ? I'll take you where you needa go no funny stuff." I said tapping on the steering wheel as I watch her stop and think on what I said."ok well, thank you!", she rejoice as she got in the car.

"where you tryna go?", I question while pulling off ." my ma house she live off pine last house one the right", she directs me.The ride was mostly quiet.  On the way there I pick up some things on lil mama she has dimples and she ain't all that ugly but she still ain't my type. I could tell she has alot on her mind though but I didn't wanna make it seem like I was all in her business so I just leave it alone. When we pull up and she gets out and thanks me and I left.