chapter10

August pov

So me and jay was all cuddled up on the bed watching scary movie. We was laughing especially when he was making the mashed potatoes. Jay was just saying stupid stuff. After we finish watching the movie I tell Jacovey we going out tonight. I take a shower,brush my hair and teeth,get dressed in all white cause I was feeling godly, and put on some cologne. By the time I was dressed jacovey was coming in my room she was looking right to. She had on a jumpsuit looking thing ,some gold jewelry, and heels. Her hair was like parted down the middle .

" You look good.", I tell her looking her up and down.

" Thanks you look good too ", she said while laughing.

*Club*

So we got to the club and it was live as fuck. I had jay by my side and Chris and sky came too. We go up to VIP and start popping bottles like it wasn't nun. So we drinking and smoking and NO HANDS came on and jay wanted to dance but I was like nah I'll pass so she and sky went to the floor and was twerking or whateva. Me and Chris was chilling til saw this bad ass girl walk in. She came to VIP and started smoking and popping bottles with us. I was chill as fuck.

"Aye whatcha name is?", I ask her while rubbing my chin. "Cyn what's your?", she told me while staring at me." August"

" Well August you wanna dance?", she asked." nah I'll pass", I reply sipping my drink."but you can give him a dance.", Chris suggests and I look at him like he was stupid.Just as he said that SHE TWERKING comes on and she starts dancing on me and I was enjoying it. Until I heard WHAT THE HELL?

Jay POV

I was dancing when I seen this girl walk past me, she was real cute. She goes up to VIP and she and August was flirting but you see I let that go. But I couldn't sit back while she was practically was dry humping him and he let her do it . I march up there so fast with sky behind me. " WHAT THE HELL?", I yell at them making August push her off of him." It's not what it looks like she just -just", he stuttered thinking of a lie with his punk ass. "She just what!? cause nothing you can say can make me believe what I saw wasn't what I saw!", I yell at him." I mean it was but at the same time it wasn't.", he said looking stupid. "how it wasn't ?", I ask cause I want to hear his lie."I mean yeah I let her do it but I mean it wasn't all that.", he told me. " it wasn't huh ? That's not what you was saying a few minutes ago?", the hoe said looking at him with her arms folded."yeah august you was just flirting with her I watched you.", I said waiting for him to make up another lie.

" so you stalking him now?? Crazy bitches these days." The hoe stated like she know shit about me." you sound stupid as hell you don't know him but you twerking and grinding on him tryna basically fuck him with his clothes on ??? Right thirsty hoes these days. And you know what you keep doing what you doing because.I'm bout to do me."I said walking away he just pissed me off to the max like you don't make somebody your girlfriend and then do that like who does that. So I had a few drinks and doing exactly what I came to do. So I was dancing and someone came up and started dancing on me but I stopped them then I was kinda wobbly and he offers to help to a sit or somewhere but he starts dragging me to the door and I pull his hand off my wrist and try to walk away but then he grabs me again and keeps pulling. We were outside now and he was dragging me to the car."stop ! I don't wanna go !",I exclaimed wobbling to the car still tryna get away from him." come on IMA make you feel good.", he tells me while still pulling me."I don't want you to I'm OK I just needa get to my boyfriend and friends.", I try to explain so he could let me go but he just keeps pulling me and tries to stuff me in the car but I push him. "no please let me go !!", I yell hoping someone -anyone would help me.

"I already told you , you gonna be OK as soon as we get home.", he tell me, still tryna put me in the car then he picks me up and tries to put me in the while I was kicking tryna wringle free. Then I start crying but I never stop fighting.

August POV

I was up in vip tryna figure out how IMA make it up to jay but I see her dancing and then a dude starts dancing on her but she stops him and then old dude starts pulling on her dragging her outside while she stubbles and tries to get a way. I follow them out when I get outside I see her yelling and crying tryna get free so I go to help her " man she said she ain't wanna go!", I yell at him."man and who the fuck you suppose to be?", the fuckboy questions me.

"her boyfriend na leave her alone so we can go!", I tell he looks and me and laughs alittle before he said " naw she mine for da night you can get her tomorrow." That pissed me the hell off. "IMA ask you one mo time to let her go or IMA whoop yo ass. So are you gonna let her go ?"

Ole dude ignores me and tries to put jay in his car again but jay ends up kicking the car door putting a dent in it then he slaps her and she starts crying holding her face. Before he knows it I punch the shit outta him making him drop jay but I didn't stop there I keep punching him.

" you think it OK to take advantage of drunk girls ?" , I asks him throwing punches he didn't answer but I kept punching him til Chris pulls me off .
Jay comes running to me crying and hugging me. I try to soothe her by rubbing her back and hugging her. The drive home was kinda quite but I know this ain't the end of the conversation we had at the club. We take our showers and go to sleep on opposite sides of the bed.