chapter 5

August pov

I wake to the smell of food who the hell in my house. I get up do my hygiene and call my sister to do a favor for me.

Jacovey pov

I wake up ,wash my face ,brush my braces ,put my hair in a ponytail, put on my glass, my half shirt and kept on my shorts. I decide to cook for the nigga cause he fine as a mugg on god and he didn't have to help me. So I get to the kitchen nothing looks used but the nigga got cooking food in his house . I cook some pancakes , grits, eggs, bacon, chicken, biscuts ,sausage, and oatmeal.

I put every thing in containers wash dishes and found plates. I start dancing to slow motion by juvenile.

August pov

I come down stairs and see that Jay has on this lil ass shorts twerking and grinding. See she already got alot of ass and its hanging out then she got a belly ring like damn everything that I thought about her, she was almost the exact opposite. I go into the kitchen and see stuff in containers .

"ummm I like it like that she working that back dont know how to act slow motion for me slow motion for me slow motion for me moving slow motion for me ",jay sings along grinding and washing dishes.

"You a lil freak", I say posting up on the door frame. She jumped and held her chest.

"Don't do that you almost gave me a heart attack",she warns holding her chest breathing hard. She just overdramatic.

"How? and its my house you should expect me to be somewhere."

" anyway you hungry ?", she questions ignoring my statement.

"yeah whatcha got?", I inquire walking closer to her.

" pancakes ,chicken, grits ,eggs ,bacon, biscuts, sausage , and oatmeal", she lists backing away from me slowly.

"well damn who all you cooked for ", I say slightly amused.

" just me and you "

"well lets eat den!", I rejoice grabbing a plate only for her to snatch it and say sit down. I watch her fix our plates but as soon as she is done fixing my plate the doorbell ring and my sister was there along with Chris. What they doing here?

"what you doing here Chris and Sky you early?", I questioned blocking their way from coming in.

" I ain't have nun better else to do so yeah",she states , pushing me out the way walking in along with Chris .

"Man I wanted to go to ihop nigga",he said daping me up.

"No need jay cooked."

" Who is dat ?", Chris said looking shocked.

"The girl I told you about", I answer annoyed

"And you let her stay ?",she exclaims as if she was surprised. I mean I  know I'ma hoe but damn.

"Yeahh what can I say?", I chuckle and call in Jacovey.

" hmmm- shit I mean yessssss", she quickly correctes herself.

" Jay come here."

"OK"

"Gitt ha trained", Chris laughes trying to dap me up but I push his hand.

"Not yet obviously if she keep hmmmming me", I shoot back at him.

"Why can't the girl hmmm you?", Sky questions taking a seat on the sofa.

"The same reason you can't.", I say smugly to her.

"What did you want ?". She questions I had to take a breath before I talk to her or I am going cuss her out.