chapter 22

Even though you probably read the preview read the whole thing through because I am going to add things in there that wasn't in the preview. But anyway happy reading ignore all mistakes.

✌⭐jones

Aug pov

Its hard being away from my family I see skaists and Brandon on instagram and I facetime them sometimes, but it'll never be the same as being there with them. It's hard talking to the kids because they ask me when I'm coming back and skaists usually is the one crying and it hurts me to the core. My lil man he juh cool about the whole situation it seems. Jay emotional ass used to cry everyday in the beginning. Mya still crys everyday and to think I still got six more months of this to go. I really don't know how I'ma deal. I gotta interview today and erthing. So I'm on my way to this interview then its off to my sound check after that I gotta get dressed then I gotta show then a meet and greet.

I walked into the station and got situated. Then began , I had fun wildin out with charlaman and them. I left then I was rushed to my sound check. After all that necessary stuff was done I went to my meet and greet. The fans are oucher. While we was driving to the arena I facetimed skaists and Brandon.

"deddy home",she cried rubbing the screen.

"Soon mya",I said rubbing my rubbing my forehead

" home na", she hit the screen of the computer while jay tried to restrain her.

"I know and I'm sowwie I can't be there I miss you doe", I sadly replied starring at her

"miss you",she tried her best to say while crying

"aright my na I gotta go ok I love you"

"noooo", she said crying harder throwing her head back

"don't cry IMA be home soon ok", I say in response trying to soothe her

Mya juh nodded her head while JAY tried to comfort her.

"mya I luh you", I say in attempt to make it better

"luh you", she said still crying holding on to jay tight

"she be making me so sad", she says emotionally like she was about to cry with mya

"me to but I gotta go bae I luh you",I said trying to go cause I might juh cry with them

" love you too bye baby", she replied while wiping mya's face.We hung up and I called Shay.

"wassup Aug", she greeted while fanning Brandon over.

"bout to head to this arena ", I say in response leaning back against the seat.

"that's wassup but here come Brandon.",she gave the phone to him and walked away

"daddy!", he cheered

"wass up lil man",I greeted

" nun chilling ", he leans back against the sofa

I has to laugh at him he so cool to only be 3.

"that's wassup how school?", I question while looking at my manger motioning that we'd be there in five minutes.

" good I gotta friend!", he said excitedly

"what's their name",I questioned nodding my head at my manager.

"Zy'Ikiriya"

"that's unique ", I say thinking what type of name is that.

"she pretty and she smart she my bestfriend.",he rants and his eyes light up talking about her.

" sounds like you got a crush" I teased laughing at his screwed up face