chapter 19

Aug POV

I wake up to music blasting. I get up and do my hygiene. When I get down stairs I see jay and skaists dancing to feeling myself. It was cute so I record it, when it went off she sits skaists down and put on another song. Ion think she know I was watching her. She plays my song kissing on my tattoos but ion know how since I haven't released it yet, but she begin to dance and it was on beat and she was graceful and she was doing stuff that made her look like a ballerina. She was killing it. She mixed that ballerina stuff with some urban dance moves. When it goes off and she finishs skaists clapps for her and then she put on another song. It was 7/11 they both had on big t shirts and were dancing around. I decided they had, had enough fun by themselves so I join them. I got behind jay and scare her. She jumps then turns round and Sees that it is me and hit me in my chest. I started laughing and kissed her lips . " good afternoon." , she greets me. I greet her back.Skaists come running up to me hugging my legs. She stumbles a little tryna get to me but it was still cute. I pick her up and gave her a kiss on the check." mo-ning?", she greets me."morning where my kissed at my?", I tease her.She grabbed my face and pecked my lips. Man I luh my lil girl. I wouldn't trade ha fa da world.

"I luh you my.", I tell her while hugging her."luh you.",she repeats back to me. She starts giggling and squiming around so I put ha down and she goes back to Jay ,who was laying on the couch, and lies down on her.

" jay what y'all ate?", I asked assuming she cooked."Eggs ,bacon, and grits.", she tells me while texting on her phone."Where mine?", I ask her. "Microwave .", she tells me not paying me any attention.I warm my food up and then I start to eat when I was done I go into the living room with them and we was chilling on the couch til I gotta call.

Me: hello

Ma: Aug I wanna cook out today what you think?

Me: its your house so you can do what you want.

Ma: that's the thing I wanna have it at y'all house since y'all gotta pool and your house is bigger.

Me: ion know

Ma: please

Me: wait a second hold on

I mute the phone before calling out to jay. She's still on her Phone but she still acknowledges me.
"my ma wanna have a Cook out / pool party ova here you cool with that?", I ask her. She looks up at me. She sighs before answering."yeah it's cool.", she responds to me. I unmute the phone. "ok ma we can have here." , I tell her.

Ma: thank you I'll be over there round two o'clock and tell jay to invite her fam

Me: iight my bye I luh you

Ma: luh you to bye

After I hang up I give my attention to jay. " Jay my ma coming round two and so is the crew but she want you to invite your FAM.", I explain to her. Her face changes."ion know bout that.", she says going back to her phone. "Please?",I ask again. She replies with the same answer. "pleaseeeee?", me and mya ask together. Jay smiles while shaking her head."Fine stop looking at me like that.", she finally complies.

Jay POV

I call my sister Lisa. Yeah I know what you thinking. Me and Lisa don't have an out in the open relationship. It's undercover and that's what I meant when I said I wish she would be a leader instead of following . I was so into my thoughts I didn't realize she was on the phone.

"HELLO!!!!!!!! Who dis is playing own my phone",She yells making ha accent stronger.

" hello my bad girl.", I apologize to her.

"Chile I wah boutt ta go off on ya ", she tells me while laughing.

" hahaha Chile you slow but anyway we having a Cook out / pool party and I was hoping you could come with Reggie and ma ?", I ask while biting my bottom lip.