Random Facts About Humans

Credit goes to brightside.me allthatsinteresting.com and indianexpress.com

1. Your heart beats around 100,000 times a day, 365,00,000 times a year and over a billion times if you live beyond 30.

2. When you blush, your stomach also turns red.

3. The average four-year-old child asks 450 questions a day. (If I have kids, I hope this doesn't happen.)

4. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea of the eye. It receives oxygen directly from the air.

5. Human lips are hundreds of times more sensitive than the tips of a person's fingers. (Huh, odd.) 

6. People with blue eyes are more sensitive to pain than others. (Emma, forgive me.)

7.The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.

8. A person uses 17 muscles when they smile, and 43 when they frown.

9. In cases of extreme starvation, the brain will begin to itself.

10. When listening to music, your heartbeat will with the rhythm. 

11. Your left kidney is up than your right kidney. (I wonder which one EJ prefers.)

12. Blood makes up about eight percent of your total body weight.

13. An average person breathes in around 11,000 litres of air every day.

14. Skin is the human body's largest organ. 

15. As well as having unique fingerprints, humans also have unique tongue prints.

16. Blushing is caused by a rush of adrenaline.

17. A kiss increases a person's pulse to 100 beats per minute or more.

18. You can't breathe and swallow at the same time.

19. As people get older, their skin gets thinner, drier, and less elastic, hence wrinkles start appearing.

20. Only 7% of people are left-handed.

21. If you smoothed out all of the wrinkles in your brain, it would lay flat the size of a pillowcase.

22. Human beings are the only living things which sleep on their backs.

23. Your right lung can take in more air than your left.

24. Our eyes remain the same size as they were at birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

25. Your skull is made up of 29 different bones.

These are interesting. What facts surprised you the most? What random facts should I do next. Leave a comment. And please vote. Have a good day/night ❤️ 

-DarkMoonsLover