Random Facts About Oceans

This chapter is dedicated to littlemonster_blaze Ash... Part of me knows you're gone, but a part of me thinks you're still here. I'll be texting you every day, and if you ever come back, please read this chapter. Oceans remind me of you. They're vast, deep, and full of beauty. Just like you. I miss you, Ash. ❤️ You are like a brother to me. 

Credit goes to bestlifeonline.com and mentalfloss.com 

1. The ocean is home to nearly 95 percent of all life.

2. There's enough gold in the ocean for us each to have 9 pounds of it.

3. The loudest ocean sound came from an icequake.

4. Sea ice is drinkable.

5. Most of Earth's volcanic activity happens in the ocean.

6. There are 3 million shipwrecks in the ocean. (Poor human souls lost in the depths of the water) 

7. The ocean has more artifacts than all the world's museums combined.

8. The biggest ocean waves are beneath its surface.

9. Nearly 7% of the ocean is covered with sea ice.

10. The sun gives the ocean it's blue tint.

11. There are lakes and rivers below the earth's surface.

12. Tsunami waves can reach 100 ft tall. (No thanks.)

13. Giant kelp grows very quickly.

14. The ocean has "dead zones". These zones have no life within them.

15. We know very little about marine life in the ocean.

Short second update.I hope that you enjoyed this (if you ever see this) Ash. Which fact was your favorite my lovelies? What should I do next?

I love you all. And if you ever consider taking your own life. Please talk to me. I'll give up everything to save you. 

-DarkMoonsLover