The World Ending: 21%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Ow, it still stings .. I don't wanna wash because I know the water will make it sting too" Pidge whined as she squatted down as a slight breeze hit the cut on her cheek making it sting all over again and she didn't need to worry over keeping a poker face right now. 

"Mhhuff" Keith moaned as he tried speaking even while being gagged making her lift her head and wobble to face the others.

"I'll try and find a way to get them off .. I just kinda got be suicidal for a bit longer" Pidge mumbled awkwardly as she wasn't sure how to explain any of this to the group.

"Murrf" Lance tried saying something threw his gag but Pidge just tilted her head.

"Just wait a bit before speaking, I can't understand a single word" Pidge sighed before standing up as she heard footsteps heading their way, lifting the gun to her head once more as keys rattled in the lock.

"Six pills and the four trays of soups for the well behaved prisoners along with a plastic cup full of clean water" Jonathan spoke coldly, pushing the trolley cart in and leaving it not far from the door knowing better then to push his luck in getting any closer to Pidge while she held the gun.

"I want the keys to their cuffs and chains, leave the keys to them on the trolley and walk away" Pidge ordered coldly, not letting a single bit of true emotion leak out knowing it might cost one of the others their life.

"Don't try and act like you have control ov" Jonathan snapped back as he glared towards her but was stopped by Pidge glare.

"I've already willingly shot myself once today, want me to do so again but make sure It's not a warning shot this time. How would your boss's feel if I was dead becuase of you over stepping your bounds .. huh Jonathan" Pidge smirked, her eyes honest as she placed her finger on the trigger ready to shoot. 

"You'll lose that gun and they'll lose their patience with that mouth of yours then you'll be passed to me to break. You not hiding in your lab anymore, no tricks for you to use as I completely break you" Jonathan threated as he threw the two small keys to the cuffs and ankle chains that clipped to the wall on the trolley before stepping back.

"Let me remind you, that you hit like a bitch. Don't even think you frighten me for a second becuase trust me, you don't" Pidge warned as Jonathan glared towards her before stepping back outside and locking the door once more.

Pidge counted his steps, making sure he actually left before she lowered the gun and let a breath of relief escape her lips. She wanted nothing more then to huddle up and sleep forever but it seems she won't be getting that anytime soon now. 

Walking over to the trolley and grabbing the keys, leaving the hand that held the gun resting by her side as she walked back over to the others. Glancing to all four of them before walking over to Matt and placing the gun down, keeping it close in case the other three try rushing in and pinning her.

"Matt first since I know he won't hit me when he knows better then to let himself be captured"  Pidge mumbled as she worked in the single chain on his right leg, unlocking it before undoing the cuffs and letting him pull his own cloth gag out. 

"Any luck" Matt asked with slight hope in his eyes.

"I almost made a cure, well it's made but I just need to readjust some things to make sure it won't kill all cells with the infections. I got taken as I read the results" Pidge answered with a small smile as her brother smiled at the news before hugging her.