The World Ending: 5%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Are you staring at me" Shiro asked with a slight smirk as he stood in a river, wearing nothing but his boxes as the two decided to wash up a little after spelling like rotten zombies since they entered the hospital yesterday and thankfully a small sallow river was at the edge of the woods giving them a perfect chance to clean up. 

"Urr no" Pidge lied as she quickly closed her eyes from where she sat leaning her back to a tree while keeping a look out for any zombies while Shiro washes, she would go next.

"You do realise I caught you peeping at me" Shiro sighed as he cupped some water in his hands before splashing it over his hair.  

"I wasn't peeping, I was just looking out for zombies on the other side of the river .. I wasn't staring at you per say" Pidge argued back slightly embarrassed she was caught, in all fairness she really was looking out for any zombies and only glanced towards river when something shiny caught her eyes. It was Shiro robotic arm in the sun but at first she worried it was a zombie or something heading over to him, she just got distracted by his wet bare chest. 

"Well, I can gladly say there are no zombies around us for miles" Shiro replied as he ran a hand threw his hair, ready to walk back to where Pidge was sitting and start getting dressed again while Pidge washed up with the river, of course still in her underwear since they both knew better to never wash naked outside with zombies lose. 

"Yeah well I don't have super senses remember so, I have to look around with my boring simple eyes" Pidge huffed back as she stood up, making sure not to glance to Shiro as he started to put the rest of his clothes on.

"Well don't worry, since I do have super senses I'll just sit here with my eyes close for you. I won't peek" Shiro smiled and Pidge rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't peeking" Pidge grumbled before walking over to the river, stopping by the last tree to take her shoes and socks off along with her top and leggings so she could dress again a little sooner then walking over to Shiro all soaked and shivering.

Pidge held back her yelp as she stepped into the freezing river that reached her shins before she kneeled down and started to splash the water over her to clean herself up a little. She knew wouldn't smell as bad as shiro since he stood on the zombies longer and had better scent senses meaning he would smell the hospital scent on her while she couldn't. But she didn't want to make her partner in crime to suffer and gave herself a soapless wash hoping that it would be good enough until they got back to camp. 

She stepped back over to her pile of clothes, gripped her short hair to get as much water as she could before pulling her clothes on. She knew her clothes would be damp a little until the sun helps to dry her more. She glanced back to Shiro noticing he really was sitting with his back to the river and his eyes still fully closed. 

"A true gentlemen" Pidge smirked as she stood beside him, her hands on her hips as she looked to him as he opened his eyes with a chuckle.

"Well, one of us has to be a decent human being" Shiro teased back as he stood up while Pidge pouted. 

"I change my mind, your on the same level as Keith to me now" Pidge sighed as she grabbed her backpack on and started walking while Shiro grabbed the sports bag before following after.