The World Ending: 3%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

 PLEASE VOTE

"Why would I be able to sniff if a zombie shat himself before turning into a zombie" Shiro asked amused as he glanced to the young women in the passenger chair beside him while he drive threw the city.

"Well, when you die you need your body to be empty and I've seen zombies walking around with their stomachs ripped open and guts falling out. Can you smell their shit if they like that or not" Pidge mumbled with ease not caring if Lotor or Allura wasn't enjoying the conversation as they sat in the back of the car. 

"No zombies just smell mould, a gross death secret with new or old blood mixed with it. I can't tell if they have shit or not in their bodies" Shiro answered with a slight amused look on his face over the strange questions Pidge come up with sometimes. She barely ask a normal simple question that most might ask but always a strange or crazy one.

"How about if a person has smelly feet, I mean if I smelled my brother shoe I would always gag but can you smell that without having someone shoe in your face" Pidge asked as she glanced to her partner driving the car.

"Yes, yes we can trust me its awful" Allura spoke up clearly not enjoying smelling other people feet even when they ware shoes. Allura was infected as well, taking a soulless pill every day to make sure she won't turn into a full zombie. She is twenty four years old and was bitten three years ago when someone in the camp used her as a sacrifice but she manage to escape with only a single sallow bite on her shoulder and warn the rest of the camp about the selfish man who broke one of the rules.  She was tall and slim with a nice body that all women dreamed of having. She has nice dark skin with strange birth marks under her eyes. She has long white hair ending at her lower back that she placed in a bun whenever leaving the camp and bright baby blue eyes. 

"Dose my feet smell" Pidge mumbled she met with Allura eyes while Shiro just laughed.

"Not much, just average smelly like anyone else. Trust me, sometimes I wear my mask inside the camp just to avoid a person smelly foot scent" Allura replied and Pidge grinned. 

"Ok, who got the worse smallest feet in camp" Pidge asked excited and Allura started thinking.

"I don't think we should say, normal humans don't have the extra sense of smell like us infected do. They won't always notice if the smell more then they think they do since other humans can't smell it" Shiro spoke up as he glanced to two ladies in the cars with the wing mirror.

"Tell me when he not around" Pidge whispered not caring if Shiro had super hearing and sight along with his super sense of smell.

"Oh I will, maybe you can go around and just drop air freshener in his boots" Allura replied and Pidge nodded before Shiro started to pull up in front of the hospital. 

"If I ever seen air freshener sneakerballs in a shop then I'll grab them and drop them in the shoes for you" Pidge promised before they all climbed out of the car. 

"Might want some for this hospital too" Allura frowned as she pulled out a blush pink mask with a hot pink mouse printed over the centre, placing it on since the hospital cleaning and drugs scent will only make her feel sick and not warn her over zombies. 

"I guess the nurses have gone nose blind" Pidge weakly joked as she pulled out her midnight black mask with a grey triangle robot that had lime green lines and a single round eyebrow in the centre. 'Dont' fear the zombies, fear me when the WiFi goes' was written in a rainbow swirl over the robot image.  Pidge just didn't enjoy the smell of rotten bodies, old blood and anything else left from the zombies over running a hospital.