The World Ending: 1%

HOPEYOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note... 

So, Wattpad has stopped working on my laptop for some reason and some chapters won't save so no updates for them tonight. I'm using the old computer that takes five seconds to type a single letter and they keypad is huge and thick .. my tiny hands have to use a single finger to click each button. So, It will take me longer to type each chapter for any books and I might have more mistakes then normal .. its rather slow -_-

The year was 2020, a time went to shit!

It started with a new type of flu, it spread like wild fire in the blink of an eye causing major lock downs in every country. Masks having to be wore daily whenever leaving the house. 

Sure, you still got the assholes who didn't listen to the rules. Not wearing masks and still going to see friends or family instead of staying indoor their own homes. You got people who didn't keep a safe distance and were just jerks who got pubs and McDonalds to close again.

But it only took one idiot who was infected to pass it on without knowing the damage it would cause the world.

It started with a six year old girl, apparently children couldn't get it my ass because children could but the goverment lied over it earning them less protection. That little lie made the first zombie and started the zombie apocalypse.

Sure, most cheered that the zombies finally arrived before screaming out as they got attacked. 

The first country that got overran within the first week was America, Guns just made to much nose and ran out of bullets too fast. Then as people stole food and fear raised within everyone .. Zombies weren't the only ones getting shot. Shoot anything that moves ran threw their minds and so, the uninfected started being gunned down those who got overran in fear. 

America fell in seven days, the land of freedom killed more survivors then zombies and any who had common sense left before gun fire filled the air. 

Country after country started to fall but at least they had time to cool their heads once America fell and soon knew the zombie weakness. 

The Brain.

Knifes and anything to bash a head or damage the brain was the best weapon, no guns .. they were just to noisy and just let any zombie within miles know where you are.

But humanity hasn't fallen prey yet, camps were set up and people joined together to survive. Sure there were both bad and good survivors out there and it was up to your luck what one you found first but humanity had a footing in our fate. 

And labs were made in stronger buildings with stone walls. Fighting each day to make a cure or something close enough to one. Maybe make a gas that only killed zombies giving earth back to humanity even if it was broken now. 

And a half cure was made..

It didn't cure the infection but it did control the virus within the body giving the human a second chance to live. 

It took a person between twenty four to forty eight hours to turn into a full zombie after being bitten.

The pill stopped the last stage of becoming a zombie.