The World Ending: 6%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note..

I just notice I never Keith or Lotor looks do-haw. I gave Shiro, Pidge and Allura explanations and age but not the other two. So, I'll be doing them whenever they speak again within this chapter or future ones. 

"Dude" Shiro grumbled as Keith came storming into his shared room without knocking yet again. 

"YOU NOT DEAD" Keith yelled back and grabbed shiro by his vest, shaking him a little.

"Why do you seem pissed over that" Shiro asked with worry, grabbing Keith hand and yanking them off his vest before he ripped it. 

"Lotor and Allura told everyone you guys were eaten alive. We would have empty your room tomorrow since they were making it clear you two were really dead not lost. I wasn't even given permission to check the hospital myself to check on you since apparently there would be nothing left" Keith huffed back as he took a step back, crossing his arms to show his annoyance.

"So, your happy me and Pidge are alive or what .. You words and your mood are showing two different signs here" Shiro sighed as ran his human hand over his face. 

"I'm glad your alive but I'm angry that Lotor and Allura just told the camp you were eaten up. What happened out there because apparently you two got overran and trapped with a floor of zombies that ate you up like kids with sweets" Keith replied, calming himself down as he looked to Shiro.

"We got trapped in a room, the floor was unsafe and we fell into the room under with a door that was clearly locked from the outside. We did yell out and bang on the door for a good twenty minutes but no one came. We found a way to climb out that I don't really want to remember and well walked back. There still a good amount of medical supplies left in the hospital that we need to send others to grab" Shiro explained calmly as he sat down on the edge of his bed, patting for Keith to sit too instead of leaving the guy to awkwardly stand still. 

"Did Pidge get bit" Keith asked with corner, sitting on the corner of the bed and Shiro shook his head.

"No, she all good thankfully and we didn't really run into to many zombies apart while we were in the room calling for them but the fall broke their neck so that was all cool" Shiro mumbled back as he rubbed his neck a little. 

"Calling for zombies" Keith asked confused, an eyebrow in the air.

"Trust me, you wouldn't like to know" Shiro sighed in defeat, shivering as he remembered the smell.

"Well the head of the camp is going to want to speak with you, rumour that you returned is being told all around the camp so everyone knows your safe again. But I'm sure the head will want to hear your story as well" Keith muttered as he ran a hand threw his hair.

"Already spoke with Kolivan and told him everything. He should be speaking with Allura and Lotor now since me and Pidge headed for the showers after grabbing a new set of clothes. Pidge should be returning soon, try not to be a dick straight away" Shiro replied as he crossed his legs on his bed, his grey joggers pulling up slightly around his leg showing more of his white socks.

"I'm an asshole but I'm not a total one. I know when to back off and I don't really hate Pidge or anything. I just .. I don't know, she hiding something and I feel like I've seen her before or something .. I just don't remember where" Keith sighed as he rubbed his arm feeling like a child over how he acts towards Pidge.

Her Zombie (Shidge) (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें