The World Ending: 12%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Urg, did Coran make me drink his moonshine again" Lance groaned as he opened his eyes, his eyesight a little blurry while his body felt sore and stiff. His head a little fizzy but slowly waking up while he laid still. 

"You guys make moonshine, lucky pricks" A strange deep but high voice spoke, a face coming in view from where they kneeled beside him, leaning forward to look at his face better while he woke.

"Pidgin, when did you get hot" Lance asked confused, just staring at the guy before him before blinking since Pidge couldn't have that much of a blow up before he got the chance to have one.

"What the heck is a pidgin" A the stranger asked, raising an eyebrow as Lance eyes grew wide before he quickly shot up before laying back down in pain.

"Whoa, chill .. I'm not going to kill you. You had a nasty fall, I heard you friends call out to you before heading over, just in time since a crawler almost made a snack out of you. We still in the mall, an old toy shop. Your a little bruised and the glass cut you a little but nothing too bad, you'll be healed in a couple days" The stranger spoke, keeping a clam and slow voice as he explained what happened.

"Pidge might actually kill me for almost dying before she got to die ... she already called dibs on dying first" Lance groaned, throwing his arm over his eyes as he wondered if Pidge or Shiro was safe. 

"You make them sound like great friends" The guy joked as he rolled his eyes playfully before helping lance to sit up.

"So, who are you and why would you help a stranger like me. I don't have anything useful for you to steal" Lance asked, keeping slight caution since no one just helped for free anymore not without being careful. 

"Just call me Matt. I'm helping you becuase some not so nice mean are hunting me down and they would just shoot you if you knew me or not. I couldn't just run off and leave zombies to kill you, like it or not but I'm a decent human" Matt explained, moving a camping torch closer to them to show his face a bit better and show he meant no harm towards Lance. He was average height with fair skin and an old scar over his left cheek. Long untidy hazel hair a shade darker then pidges and placed in a messy pony tail. Small but bright hazel eyes and he seemed to have slight bold shoulders. Around twenty three years old and a portable pocket staff martial arts metal bo-staff behind his feet. (I'll add a photo at the end of the chapter over his staff)

"Lance, thanks for helping me out. I shouldn't offer this to a guy who's being chased by people with working guns but why not let me lead you back to my camp. We'll keep you as safe as we can and well you did just safe me from being bitten" Lance smiled shyly as he held his hand out, his other hand rubbing the side of his neck slightly nervous over what he was thinking. Lance is tall but thin with lovely olive skin. He has chocolate brown hair self styled a little and beautiful ocean blue eyes that were rather good eyesight. He was twenty one years old and mostly used a bow and arrow to fight with but had a pocket knife in his pocket for us close meetings with zombies. Lance is fully Human.

"I'll just think about getting you back safe, I'm more of a wonder not someone who plays happy family in a camp. For now, lets get you up and steady yourself .. I don't know what your friends might have been thinking but they got the zombies all heading towards the slope. We'll have to use a fire exit to get out of here now" Matt smiled slightly, helping Lance to stand before turning the lamp off and placing it back in his camping backpack before placing his bag on.