Dinner party pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Hi." I said as I placed my hands on her hips.

"Hey." She said taking her eyes off my body and looking me in the eyes.

"You look absolutely stunning." I said kissing her lips.

"And you look quite charming yourself." She said bringing her arms around my neck. I gave her another kiss.

"I can't wait to take this suit off of you later tonight." She whispered to me.

I looked down to hide the blush that was covering my face and she let go of me walking off to greet everyone else.

JJ's pov:

"Pen I'm going to faint." I said walking up to her and Derek.

"Don't worry you almost killed Em she could barely speak when you walked in here." Garcia said.

I turned my head around to look at Emily again, but she wasn't there. I looked over in the kitchen and I saw her taking off her suit jacket and rolling up her shirt sleeves before putting her hair into a bun.

"Thank you Bella." Rossi said as he gave her an apron and they started to cook together.

My eyes quickly diverted to something on Emilys forearm. A tattoo?!

"Derek I'm going to ask you something and I need you to be completely honest with me." I said staring at him.

"Ask away mama." He said.

"Did Emily workout a lot and get tattoos when we weren't together." I asked.

He stayed silent for awhile.

"You know what never mind I'll find out later tonight!" I said as I stormed off to the living room pausing at realizing what I just said.

"Yea yea you said that out loud now go sit down." Penelope laughed.

Dinner was finally ready and we all sat down to eat. The room was quickly filled with many delicious noises at the mouth watering food in front of us.

Once we finished dinner I noticed Emily still had her apron on from cooking with Rossi. It said.
"Kiss the chef" I went up to her and placed a very passionate kiss on her lips.

"What was that for?" She asked.

I pointed to her apron and we both laughed.
We were all sitting outside on Rossi's patio like how we end every family dinner. With wine or in my case grape juice in front of the fire.
Everyone was indulging in conversation with one another when Emily cleared her throat and stood up.

"I would like to make a toast to everyone here tonight. When I first joined this team I was very nervous, I didn't know if I would be welcomed so easily or if a would even fit in. But hey look at me now having dinner with the most important people in my life. I consider you all family seeing as how I never grew up with a real one. Morgan you're like a big brother to me I know you have always got my back and I'm so grateful for you. Spence as you already know you're my little brother and I'm glad to know that if you ever need to talk to someone you turn to me and that you trust me with some secrets. Penelope you're like the sister I never had but always wanted you know how to make me laugh on my darkest days and how to comfort me when I cry. Rossi and you too Hotch you are both like the father figures I wish I had growing up I look up to the both of you so much and I'm happy that I can say you're wisdom has gotten me through a lot of obstacles in my life. And JJ...I couldn't ask for a more perfect person in my life. You've always been by my side since day one when I first joined this team you didn't hesitate to welcome me with open arms. Yes we have had our rough patches but we've always gotten past them and I love you more than words can explain." Everyone held up their glasses clanking them with one another's at the toast.

"Also JJ can you come here real quick." She said I got up and walked over to her.

"Jennifer Jareau you are the highlight of my life without you I would be completely lost, I don't like to expose myself but I can't tell you how many times I went to either Elle or Garcia sobbing about not being able to be your girlfriend. Now I have you and we also are going to have a child I couldn't ask for a more perfect life. What I do know is that I never want to lose you or this baby I want to be able to wake up next to you every morning and watch our child grow, I want to grow old with you and eventually fade away in your arms. Jennifer I am so madly in love with you..so with that being said." She got down on one knee. "Jennifer Jareau will you marry me?" She asked tears falling from both our eyes.

"Yes yes a thousand times yes!" I pulled her up and kissed her the saltiness of our tears in the kiss.

Everyone exploded into cheers and hoorays at the proposal.

I couldn't ask for a more perfect life.

A/N: okay anyone else need a tissue box or just me cause like our babies are engaged!!!!🥺❤️ just wait til this child comes it's going to be even more tears!!!
Anyways hope you're enjoying

word count: 1,548

*also here are their outfits!*