"Paperwork"

Chapter contains smut if you don't wanna read it skip over it.

JJ's pov:

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I say.

"You wanted to see me agent jareau." Emily said walking into my office.

"Actually I did...I need your help with something.." I said trying to act like I was actually serious.

I watched as her smile turned into a frown.

"Yea of course what's up jayje? Is everything ok with Susan and Will?" She asked, it always amazed me how much she cared about me.

"Actually.." I said getting up from my chair and sitting in her lap straddling her legs, her hand went straight to my thighs. "I was hoping you could help me with something else." I said smirking.

I heard her swallow hard. It's so cute when she's nervous.

"Jennifer Jareau you are not as innocent as you seem." She said rubbing her hands up and down my thighs.

"Mmm maybe not.." I said my lips were inches away from hers now.

I reached up and placed my hand around her neck. Lol Jennifer what are you doing you're not a top! I thought to myself.
I saw her lick her lips hungrily for the taste of mine once again. With that I forced our lips together, fusing them together. The way her lips fit perfectly with mine, like pieces of a puzzle was breathtaking.

I broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.

"Hey Em can I tell you something...well more like ask you?" I asked sheepishly blushing.

"Of course Jayje....if it's about this going to far we can sto-"

"Oh no no no I want this. I want you I just need to tell you something." I said abruptly.

"Ok what is it?"

"Well whenever you "died" the day before your funeral I had a dream about our future and...sex lives..." I said immediately turning red.

"Jennifer Jareau you were really serious about me fucking you in your office?!" She said smirking.

"A little bit.." I said back.

Emily's pov:

As Jennifer looked me in the eyes I could see how black they were full of lust and desire. I immediately pulled her back into another heated kiss and things went farther from there.

I started to unbutton her shirt with every button I gracefully undid always making sure it was ok with JJ, all I wanted was for her to be comfortable and know she can trust me with her body.
I finally got her top off, and felt my heart beat rapidly increase while looking at a top less JJ.

I think she could sense my nervousness, so she took it upon herself to grab my hand and set it against her breasts, palming them. She let out quiet whimpers while her head slightly tilted back.
I reached around her back to the back of her bra to the clasp looking at her before I went any further. She nodded in consent and within seconds I had her bra on the floor. Again all I could do was stare at her figure.

"Em....you can touch them it's ok...I never thought Emily Prentiss was so afraid of women." She said cocking an eyebrow at me.

"I am not..it's just-I-you-" she stopped my horrid attempt to defend myself by slowly kissing my neck.

"Mmmm my turn!" She said as she slowly lifted my shirt up over my head to reveal my red lace bra.

JJ always liked when I wore red she said the color contrasted miraculously against my pale skin.
I watched as she once too went to unclasp my bra making sure I was in consent with it.