Lunch date

Buckle up this bitch it LONG!!

JJ's pov:

After Emily completely just walked away, I was left standing there shocked. I knew it was probably just the alcohol talking but DAMN THAT WOMAN IS FINE!
I walked out of the bathroom after calming down a little bit and walked back over to our table.

"Hey where's Emily?" I tried to act confused to Derek.

"Oh you just missed her. She just left with some blonde." He said while dancing with Garcia and Elle.

"S-She what?!" I asked sadly and madly at the same time.

"Oh yea she was like all up on that girl." He said whilst still grinding against Garcia.

"Let's get out of here my chocolate god." Penelope said to him. And with that they left leaving only Elle and I there.

"Hey girl I'm getting tired wanna leave?" She asked as she sat back in the booth with me.

"Yea...yea that's probably best." I said looking down in disappointment.

"Alright we are going back to your place cause I don't know what all this is but you're going to tell me, let your feelings out babe." Elle said as we walked out the bar together.

I wasn't too happy about having to talk to Elle, not that I didn't like talking with her it's just I wanted to be with Emily in her arms. It's whatever though.

We finally arrived at my house after what felt like years of awkward driving. Elle was a little bit more than tipsy so she was stumbling around a little bit, but after I helped her to the door we finally made it into the house.

"Okay now spill." Elle demanded.

"Okay well when Garcia pulled you Emily and I onto the dance floor I might have purposefully dropped something and bent over to rub my ass against Emily, then she came into the bathroom and we got a little flirty flirty, she didn't kiss me or anything she told me to come over after she left the bar....but then I came out the bathroom and Derek said she left with some other blonde and that she was all over her." I said on the brink of tears.

"Aww honey I'm sorry.....but aren't you and Emily a couple?" She asked shocked.

"We were but after the whole amnesia incident at the hospital, she decided that it would probably be best for us to just be friends." I said tears lightly dropping from my eyes.

"Aww honey listens it's gonna be ok. Ok? I mean at least you're still friends." She said trying her best to comfort me.

"I know...but....I don't want to be friends with her, I want to spend my life with her! I want to be able to wake up every morning with her next to me, I want to be able to give people a death stare if they look at her too long, I want to be able to say 'I do' to her, I want to be able to say this is our house, I want to be able to have little mini Emilys running around. I want to be able to grow old with her Elle.....and.....it hurts like no tomorrow that I can't do ANY of those things! And I don't even want to anymore cause I'm so furious at her it feels like I just got cheated on Elle!" I said now balling my eyes out.

"I know it hurts...maybe it just wasn't meant to be after all, I thought with the way she looked at you and everything she really loved you." She said back.

"I thought so too. GOD WHY WAS I SO STUPID SO SO BLIND!" I screeched know frustration.
"I don't care if I ever see her again Emily Prentiss is nothing but a player." I said before getting up off the couch.

"You go girl." Elle said back.

"Elle you can sleep in the guest room, I'm going to sleep good night." I said as I walked into my room.