Search and rescue pt.1

"Ok Monica spill." JJ said in a strict tone

"Wha-what are you talking about I told you all I know." Monica said trying not to make eye contact with the agent.

I turned around and locked the bathroom door so no one could interrupt our conversation. "Ok so you told me everything?" JJ said. Monica nodded her head still not making eye contact with the agent.

"Ok so you told me EVERYTHING about Mavis....except for the fact that you two had some sort of secret relationship.?" JJ said as she could see Monica starting to break.

"How did you figure out?" Monica said in an ashamed voice.

"I could tell how upset you got whenever Mavis's parents were talking about Austin." I said comforting the girl

"He was such a dick to her he didn't deserve her!" Monica said in a frustrated tone.

"You really loved her didn't you." I said looking sincerely at Monica.

"Yea she was the most incredible person her eyes were dark brown and her hair jet black she was gorgeous and so caring." Monica said fighting back tears. "YOU CANT TELL MAVIS'S PARENTS ABOUT THIS PLEASE!" Monica exclaimed.
"You have my word." I said getting up to leave the girl and to tell the team.

Emily pov

As me and Morgan were looking over the crime scene with Hotch, he got a call. "Yeah ok got it thanks JJ. Guys that was JJ apparently these were all hate crimes Mavis Odana and her friend Monica were having an affair." Hotch said in his boss tone.

I could feel the blood inside me start to boil. Why did people have to do this why can't they just let people love who they want?!
"Do we have any leads on the unsub or any suspects?" Morgan asked Hotch. "Not that i know of, but let's all head back to the station."

Morgan and I got in our SUV and followed Hotch to the station where we met up with JJ. "Morgan call Reid and Rossi and tell them to head down here from the morgue." Hotch said orderly.
Rossi and boy wonder arrived at the station and we all discussed and rethought about our unsub.

Just then Hotch's phone rang. "Ok thank you.....they found another couple." Hotch said with a grim look on his face.
JJ could tell that this mess made me infuriated I could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye with the 'what's wrong' face. I brushed it off and walked out the room I didn't want to waste any time catching this bastard!

Arriving at the latest crime scene
—————————————————————————

"His M.O. is completely different before it was single gun shot wounds to the head, now each victim has multiple stab wounds. He's getting angrier." Morgan said looking to Hotch. "Which means we are running out of time before he attacks someone else again." Hotch said glancing at me before we all went back to the station.
We all were in the conference room talking about his rise in anger and geographical profile. "Ok I think i have a plan of how to pull him out into the open." Hotch said looking at JJ then me.

"Are you two up for it?" Hotch asked

"What going undercover as Emily's lover and pretending that we are in love?" JJ asked staring at me. "I'm cool with it if Emily is." JJ said brushing her hand up against mine. "Yea that's cool." I said trying to act cool about then situation.

"Great." Hotch said while pulling out his phone to call Garcia. "Garcia I need you to book a hotel room for JJ and Emily. They are going undercover as a couple so we can more clearly target the unsub." "Your wish is my command sir Garcia over and out." She said hanging up the phone.