Mystery Man

JJ's POV:

I quickly rushed upstairs the thoughts of Emily taking me out of my lingerie flooding my mind, and also the look on her face when I show her the surprise.

I heard the floorboards cream behind me, and I saw Emily standing in the door way.

"Okay so I kinda had Garcia make Morgan help her set something up in the basement." I smirked.

"Oh what is it?" Emily asked like an excited kid.

"Follow me." I said walking back out of the room.

I added a little more sway to my hips knowing Emily was most definitely looking at my ass.

"I can feel you starting Prentiss." I said.

I heard her hold her breath for a second at being caught.

We made it to the basement door. I reached under the little mat in front of it for the key.
I wanted to keep it locked just in case someone ever came over and thought it was the bathroom.

"Ready?" I taunted.

"Always." Emily had this look in her eyes like she was ready to devour me right then and there.

I slowly unlocked the door, knowing Emily was impatient and I knew I was antagonizing her.

"Jayje hurry up!" She whined.

"Patience my dear." I said as I finally unlocked the door.

We made our way down the steps, and on the last step I saw Emily freeze out of the corner of my eye.

"Surprise!" I said dying of laughter.

Emily was at a loss of words staring at the pole that was now in the middle of our basement along with the red LED lights.

"I- what did Penelope say when you asked her to put this in?" Emily asked chuckling.

"A couple things along the lines of 'I'm enrolling you in a dance class'" I said biting my lip. "Which reminds me I prepared a dance for you." I said winking.

I had redecorated the entire basement, well Garcia insisted that she help so that's why some of the things down here are here.
Obviously when Lily got older we were gonna totally remodel it, but for now it looked like something straight out of 50 shades of grey.

I walked seductively over to Emily, bringing our lips together for a passionate kiss. I started kissing along her neck, jaw, and nibbling on her ear.

"I bet you're soaked." I whispered in her ear.

She shuddered under my words. I love seeing her submissive side.

Just as I was about to continue Emily's phone rang.

"Dammit! I'll only be a second my love." She said walking back up to the living room.

Emily's POV:

"This is Prentiss." I said annoyed into the phone.

"Ahh agent..how have you been, have you done what I asked?" The mystery person asked.

"Listen to me whoever the hell this is I've already told you thousands of times I'm not doing it!" I said back angrily.

"Well you might wanna rethink your choices, because where I'm at right now a certain flower that you treasure so dearly could get hurt." The person snickered.

"Leave Lily OUT of this! She's just a child!" I tried to keep my voice down as to not alarm JJ.

"Mmm you see I'm not the one bringing her into it, if you do as I ask, then the flower lives." They said.

"Fine. I'll do it." I said in a defeated tone.

"That a girl! Come to the location I've sent to your phone afterwards or else the flower and JJ gets it." They said before hanging up.

"Em?" JJ asked walking up the stairs.

Oh god.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asked coming to hug me.

I just slightly stepped away distancing myself from her, which left her quite confused and hurt.

"Em?" JJ asked sadly.

"Jay-Jennifer...I-I don't think we should be together anymore." I said tears streaming from my eyes.

"W-What do you mean? Emily you're scarring me!"

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! I-I'm leaving." I said heading upstairs to pack a bag.

JJ's POV:

My heart just shattered into a million pieces.
Hearing the love of my life say she doesn't love me anymore. That-that was my breaking point, yet I couldn't bring myself to move from my position as Emily packed.
I was very aware of what was happening around me but then again I was so into my thoughts that I had no clue what was going on.

It wasn't until I heard the front door close that I came back to reality, came back to what was happening. I just fell to the ground sobbing.

How could she not love me anymore?! We have a child for god's sake! WHAT THE HELL?!

I calmed myself down a little bit, just enough to grab the phone and dial someone's number who I knew I could always talk to besides for Emily.

"Garcia." Penelope answered.

"Pen?" I croaked out.

"Oh my sweet sweet darling what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked concerned.

"Sh-she left Pen...she said she didn't love me anymore." I bawled my eyes out as I relived it.

"Oh honey I'm on the way." She said hanging up.

Emily's POV:

After I left the house I just drove around in endless circles crying not knowing what to do.
I was just forced to tell the love of my life that I no longer loved her, or else my daughter, my pride and joy would suffer.

My phone pinged after a little while and a location was sent to it. I plugged it into my gps and started the drive.
I pulled up to a restaurant, but not just any restaurant, the restaurant my parents would always take me to as a child.

I pulled out my phone and replied to the mysterious figure that I was there awaiting the next instruction.

"Come in and tell the hostess 'EP' she'll know what it means."

I closed my phone off and got out the car.
This place brought back all kinds of memories, not good ones either.
I made it into the restaurant, and told the hostess exactly what the message said and she told me to follow her.

She was leading me off to a private section of the restaurant to a secluded booth.
She stopped at the booth and turned to me.

"Enjoy your meal." She said smiling then walking away.

I walked closer to the booth adrenaline shooting through my body. Fear, anticipation, anxiety, just taking over my body.

"Hello Emilia." The person in the booth said.

"Dad?!"

A/N: oop chilee not me not updating in like FOREVER! Anyways sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger lmao this is like most definitely not where I saw this chapter going what I saw was actually just pure😳👀🏳️‍🌈 not this but here we are chilee anyways hope y'all enjoyed😭🤚🏻

word count: 1120