Redhead

General POV:

"You what?!" Elle gasped.

"I-I killed her...or at least I think I did." Emily sighed.

"I-I'm gonna go call Hotch." Elle said not knowing what else to say.

Elle walked out of the room, as Emily slumped down in the hospital bed taking her face in her hands lightly crying.

"What did I do, I ruined my perfect life." She spoke to herself.

Elle shortly returned back into the room.

"Hotch said he's on his way." Elle said quietly.

Emily only nodded.

She knew that this whole situation was going to tear her relationship with the team members apart.
I mean anyone knew that, who would be friends with a murderer.

Time skip

Hotch arrived at the hospital along with Derek.
They arrived at Emily's room, but she couldn't meet either of their eyes in fear of the emotions she may see.

She went silently and peacefully with them as they walked her out of the hospital to the stereotypical black SUVs.

They were in the car in a very awkward silence, before Morgan's phone rang.

"What's up mama?" He asked into the cell. "Woah woah slow down what's going on?" He asked waiting for an answer. "Okay we are 5 minutes away see you soon." He said before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Hotch asked.

"Apparently some how this whole situation got leaked to the media. There are dozens of reporters outside the BAU right now man." Derek said grumpily.

As if right on cue they pulled up to hundreds of reporters flashing their cameras and speaking over one another to try and get the latest scoop.

"Alright Morgan take Prentiss in I'll handle this." Hotch said.

Emily flickered her gaze up to Morgan which she soon regretted, she saw all the fear, anger, horror in his eyes. What hurt her the most though, was how much sadness and sympathy she saw too.

Derek walked Emily inside, whilst trying his best to keep reporters and camera men off of her.
Hotch stayed back to "answer" their questions, but in reality her gave them nothing.

The walk into the BAU for Emily was nothing but awkward. Seeing all the people from other branches staring at her like she has three heads was very distasteful.

She saw all the faces of her friends that were now probably rethinking their friend before them as she walked into another interrogation, but this time she was the suspect.

"Do you need anything? Coffee? Water?" Morgan asked cuffing Emily to the table.

She only shook her head not trusting her voice in fear of all the emotions making themselves present by one little voice crack.

She waited for what seemed like hours, no one came in to question her, she wasn't being taken to jail, it was just silent and oddly calm in a way.

Spencer walked into the room with a tray that contained two coffee cups on it.

"Hi." He said with his signature white boy smile.

"Hi." Emily croaked.

"I umm brought you coffee, I know you said you didn't need it but I know you Emily, you are on the verge of losing it." He said placing the tray down.