Child sitter

JJ's POV:

I know saying this will probably jinx everything, but things have been really good since Penelope and Derek got engaged.
The color to everyone is coming back, the pain and misery only making it's mark when the tiny things remind us of our demons.
Emily and I couldn't wait any longer so we are having our wedding in 4 days. Those are going to be the longest most painful 4 days of my life.

"Hey cutie." I said walking down from my office to get a cup of coffee.

"Hey what's got you all peppy?" Emily asked.

"Oh nothing it's just....we don't have a case, and Lily is hanging out with Garcia tonight.." I said smirking.

"Mmm you had me at we don't have a case." She said connecting our lips.

"Eww get a room!" Morgan teased. "There is my fine mama." He said as Penelope walked in.

"And you tell us to get a room?" Emily rolled her eyes.

"Sooo JJ am I still hanging out with Lily tonight?" Garcia smiled.

"Actually yes I was just talking to Emily about that." I said back.

"That she was." Morgan smirked.

"Oh mommy is going to get some?" Penelope said turning to Emily.

"Actually Pen...I'm mommy Emily is momma." I blushed.

"Oh that's kinky." She slapped my arm before walking off.

Morgan was just starting at Emily and I got the longest time.

"Take a picture it'll last longer Derek." Emily said sipping at her coffee.

"I'm sorry I just figured if any names were being called between you two JJ would've called you daddy Em." He said shocked.

With that I heard Emily chocking on her coffee, with a desire for much needed oxygen.
As I was about to make my way back to my office, I leaned down and whispered in Emily's ear.

"Maybe I can try that name out tonight." I said before walking away.

I watched from my office as she quickly picked up pace in her work.
I chuckled at myself at seeing Emily Prentiss desperate.

*1 hour later*

"Hey I'm done with all my files." Emily said walking into my office.

"Okay." I said nonchalantly.

"Are you almost done?" She asked sitting on my couch.

"Umm I don't know why do you ask?" I questioned.

"Jayjeee that's not even funny!" She flopped back on the couch.

"Aww it is a little bit." I said. "I think I have two more files and then we can leave." I said.

"Think again." She said jumping up to grab a file and began to write.

It only took a few more minutes before we had finished the remainder of my files, and Emily was practically jumping up and down to get home.

Emily's POV:

We finally made it back to the house, I don't know why but I was quite nervous for the night ahead.

"Okay Jayje as horny and desperate as I am, before we have any...fun I wanna make you a nice dinner." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"How about.....I have you for dinner instead." She said connecting our lips.

"Women..you kill me you know that." I said smiling.

"I know, it's just so fun." She said walking away. "How about this I'm going to go take a bath while you make us dinner and then..." She started.

"Say less my love." I said making my way to the kitchen.

I heard the water start right as I started on the food. I wanted to make Jennifer a signature Italian dish, one of my favorites might I add, Ossobuco. I made it for myself almost all the time as a child.
And for dessert I'm making Ciarduna, another Italian recipe I love.

I was finishing up the food right as I heard the the shuffling of feet down the stairs.

"Mmm something smells amazing." JJ said walking over to me.

"I made a special dish just for you." I said back.

"For me? You shouldn't have." She giggled.

I go to pull out her chair for her, and when I turn around she had completely dropped the robe she was wearing revealing an eye teasing black and red lingerie set fitted on her body.
I was at a loss of words. I was at a loss of everything. I was frozen, malfunctioning.

"Everything ok Em?" JJ faked innocence.

"Yea-hmm Yea everything is perfect on this end."

"Good then let's eat I'm starving." She said licking her lips.

We sat down to eat, but I could barely take my eyes off of Jennifer's figure. The top of her breasts just peaked above the lacy bra she was wearing.

"Em this...this is amazing where did you learn to cook like this?" JJ asked mouth full of food.

"My umm my grandma taught me." I said.

"Well it is very delicious." She said back.

It was only a few minutes later before we had finished our food. Somehow don't even ask me cause my memory is foggy, JJ ended up on my lap in a heated make out session.

"Mmm let's take this to bed." JJ said into the kiss.

"Let's." I said getting up.

A/N: hey guys don't worry ik you all like details it'll be in the next chapter! I may play with y'all's feelings but I'm not a monster🤚🏻 anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm Italian so i out some of my fav dishes in there😗✌🏻 I'm also Slovakian, but i figured the names would've been harder so i settled for that!

Hope you all are liking this book!
THE WEDDING IS SOON👰🏻‍♀️❤️👰🏼

word count: 941

*also I'm rly nice so here is a pic of JJ's outfit😉*