A family again

⚠️TW⚠️ mentions of abuse, gore warning.

Emily's POV:

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed.

I didn't even care if the whole restaurant fuck it the whole world was starring at me.

"Emilia-"

"Do NOT call me that! My name is Emily!" I said back angrily.

"Emilia is that anyway to talk to your father?" He griped.

"You lost ALL rights to call yourself my father the day you left! YOU LOST ALL RIGHTS THE DAY YOU STARTED COMING HOME DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS AND ABUSIVE!"

"Please lower your voice we can talk about this like civilized adults." He said.

"NO! I don't want to be "civilized" I want to know why the hell you are here, how the hell you knew about Jennifer and I, and why the hell after all these years you are here now!?" I replied immediately.

"Wow no respect at all tsk tsk tsk...after all I've done, I had this restaurant built just for you." He said back.

"Y-You had this built?" I asked mouth open.

"Yep which means the entire staff works for me." As soon as those words left his mouth I felt a cloth being placed over my mouth, then everything going black.

JJ's POV:

I was sobbing my eyes out into Penelope's shoulder, I've been like that ever since she came over.

"Pen I don't understand..WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!" I screamed.

"Honey you didn't do anything wrong..run me by everything that happened tonight okay maybe we can figure out exactly why she said that." Penelope said.

"Okay well we came home excited because you know you had Lily tonight, and then she made us a lovely dinner while I went to take a bath then after that I came downstairs and we ate, then I ended up on her lap making out...then we went upstairs to..you know but I wanted to show her the basement and right before I was about to put on the dance I learned for her, her phone rang she came up here to answer it and then she said she didn't love me anymore and left...and now we are here." I said barely able to hold myself together the entire time.

"Wait hold up you said she took a phone call then said that to you?" Penelope asked.

"Yea." I sniffled out.

"Jayje...what if someone made her say that." Penelope suggested.

"OH MY GOSH! Pen what if you're right?! She could be in danger right now we-we have to call the team get to the BAU come on I'll drive!" She grabbed my wrist as I tried to run out the door.

"JJ honey breathe okay we are going to find her, plus we don't know if she's in any danger yet. Also as much as I know Emily would love to see you save her in that lingerie set, you better change." Penelope chuckles.

I ran upstairs at the absolute speed of light, quickly changing into decent clothes to wear to the BAU.

"Okay I'm ready." I said jumping down the stairs.

"Okay let's go, but I'm driving I don't need to get into another wreck." Garcia said.

*Arriving at the BAU*

"Okay Garcia I'll get the others while you track her phone." I said as we walked in.

"On it sugar pie." Garcia said running to her lair.