Chapter forty two : Revenge

Start from the beginning

An idea then popped into his mind and he turned to Levy. He smirked. Levy frowned "what? Why are you looking at me like that."

"Get on my shoulders and get the spider." He folded his arms.

Levy looked at him as if he had just said the most ludicrous thing on the planet "you can't be serious. The pranks day is over, I am not touching a spider." She put her foot down.

Gajeel reasoned with her "well there's two options shorty. One you go on my shoulders get a small harmless spider and it will be gone or two we can go back to what we were doing with the scary spider in the corner ready to jump on you." He knew that wasn't going to happen but he thought it was kind of funny.

Levy shivered and then said "fine, crouch down."

He smirked proudly and the crouched down. Levy then put her hands on his shoulders and then swung her legs on Gajeel holding her ankles tightly. Levy was thankful she was in leggings today. Even though Levy had never been up on anyone's shoulders she wasn't scared at all. She knew she would be safe with Gajeel she trusted him.

Gajeel then stood up and Levy sat up, she cringed as she looked face to face with the spider. Levy just said to herself "okay do it know it'll be gone, it's harmless." Levy nodded firmly and then reached out and put her hands over the spider blocking it from getting anywhere. She sqeaked "I can feeling it jumping around on my hands."

"Just get it in your hands and then you'll be fine, but then give it to me I want to put the spider in Salamanders room." Gajeel grinned.

A smile tugged on Levy's lips and then she went to close her hands all around the spider but it jumped out from the space between her fingers and landed on her legs.

Levy screamed "oh my god!" She started flailing her arms and shouting "get it off!"

"Stop moving I'll drop you shrimp!" Gajeel said trying not to laugh at her screams. He let one of Levy's ankles go and gently grabbed the spider that was on her legs and closed his hand making sure it didn't escape.

Levy sighed in relief "I did it."

Gajeel then said "you did nothing."

"Uh I got it down from the top corner!" She protested but then when she thought about it she realised it was mostly Gajeel. She shrugged and then Gajeel put her down.

They turned and saw Lily standing by the door a smile on his lips.

"Hey Lily!" Levy waved.

Gajeel asked "how long have you been here for?"

Lily shrugged "a while."

Levy sighed and picked up the washing basket "I need to go put these in the washing machine, I'll be 5 minutes."

"Okay." Gajeel nodded waving goodbye with a sly grin.

Levy muttered giraffe and then left their room. She sighed, there was no way giraffe was going to stick. She felt mortified as Lily had saw them, well she was freaking out screaming.

Levy pressed the elevator button and it dinged then opening the doors she pressed the bottom floor. She wondered when Lucy and Natsu were coming back. All they had been doing now is going out, Mirajane will be over the moon if they start dating. And honestly, so would she.

But somehow in Levy's gut she had a feeling that it wouldn't be long until their holiday would end. Somehow she didn't want it to end, but then she did. She did miss the guild, but hopefully things wouldn't go back to normal when they returned.

The doors opened and Levy walked into the laundry room.

It wouldn't though, so much had changed now, of course for the better. She was with Gajeel and couldn't be happier. Her heart sank for Erza, Jellal would have to leave soon. He had been in the same area for a long time it wasn't safe. But he said he would come to Fairy Tail regularly.