Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital

Meredy was currently in Crocus again the flower blooming capital. It was actually about a couple hours from where Fairy Tail were staying. She was currently up on the roof of Crocus gardens which had given her a perfect view of a dark guild situated down below. It wasn't next to other buildings however the guild was further away as if it was hiding.

Meredy had sat there for 3 days and had finally caught on with their rotations. This guild always had 2 members standing by the doors but every hour switched around with other members. She didn't really know why all she needed to do was eliminate them, but Jellal had given her a strict rule that she wasn't allowed to without him. He kind of took on a role of being an over protective dad.

The time was six in the evening and Meredy decided to go take a walk through the village. She fastened her blue cloak around her and pulled up her hood. She didn't need to be as careful as Jellal the magic council didn't really focus on her. She had done it before walking around villages and people didn't take much notice of her.

Meredy climbed down Crocus gardens building and lightly jumped down on the ground, Meredy kept herself balanced though against the icy ground. She climbed down the back way so she walked around to the front of the building and then found herself in the flowering streets of Crocus. 

There was a lot of people in Crocus. Meredy sighed all she had was her cloak and earmuffs, she was freezing here. It was winter time, even though it was there still were beautiful flowers in the city.

She walked out into the streets and walked along smiling she looked in every now and then at things in shop windows. Because she actually need to get a present for Jellal.

And maybe Lyon.

Christmas was a slightly sad time for Meredy. Because she can't hang out with the others for Christmas with so many people, but Jellal said Meredy could come on Christmas to the hotel and wear a mask but she had declined. But then that made Jellal want to decline to but she convinced him to go by saying how he should be with Erza and how she was grown up now.

But she was still sad about it even though she knew it was the right thing to do, Meredy would just make everyone suspicious, two masked people? It wouldn't work. If it was just Fairy Tail she would be fine but she knew other guilds were going to hang out fro Christmas too.

A raindrop hit Meredy on the nose. Then suddenly the skies opened up and down came a huge shower of rain and to make it even better hailstones had joined the rain and poured down on Crocus. Meredy groaned "what is this Scotland?!"

People bustled about now going into shops or heading for their homes. Meredy couldn't go into a shop she would be too close to people and people would take more notice of her. And she hadn't found a place to sleep yet for the night with shelter.

"Damn what do I do." Meredy grumbled. Her cloak was already wet and hailstones were hitting her body.

Someone grabbed her wrist.

Meredy's eyes widened and she tried to wriggle out of the persons grasp, dammit at this rate she would have another panic attack. She had started having panic attacks after Ultear left and she didn't say but she had been having nightmares too, only Jellal knew since the moved places together.

She couldn't see who it was the rain was too heavy and the person was looking the other way. Meredy lifted her leg and kicked the persons legs and the person fell down on the ground groaning.

Meredy had caught too much attention though. People in shops were looking at her from windows now and she was in the middle of the street.

Meredy quickly grabbed the persons hands, they were quite man like so she knew what gender the person was now. But she didn't have time to play detective with all of the people so she quickly hauled the man on her shoulder who was now passed out after banging their head on the ground and dragged him out of the streets and decided to go to the cave she, Jellal and Ultear stayed in when they visited Fairy Tail. Meredy had to ask this guy some stuff, this person must be from the guild she was watching, was she too careless?