Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)

Sting and Yukino had been gone for a while. Who even knew what they were doing, Rogue however had a fair idea. 

After an couple more hours everyone had gone through their presents, Lyon had dashed off quite early he said he wouldn't be there for dinner. Erza was in love with hers and most others loved theirs, but whenever she looked at Gray and Juvia they were smiling but something just seemed off about the two of them at the moment.

Lucy was happy as could be with her bracelet, she had also received other amazing gifts which she was thankful for. Lucy tapped Natsu on the shoulder, he turned and said "what's up?"

"Well this is my present for you, I wanted to give you it last." She said sheepishly and thrust the present wrapped up to his chest.

Natsu smiled and sat back down on the floor and ripped off the wrapping paper. Natsu then widened his eyes at the scrapbook he held. The front cover read 'ADVENTURES' in orange block letters glued to the front. Around it was buttons and then at the bottom left of the cover was a beautiful flower, the petals made out of blue paper and then the middle was a black button.

Natsu opened it up carefully and the first page read 'When I met Natsu Dragneel and Happy of Fairy Tail...' Then below was a picture of Natsu getting beaten up by girls fawning over Bora. Then a picture of Bora smirking. Next was a blue bow stuck on the page, it was the one she wore when they first met. Next was a picture of the restaurant they ate in and a picture of the boat they were on. Then the Fairy Tail guild mark. That was the first page.

The second page was of the fairy tail guild and all the members hanging out and a picture of Lucy's hand with her guild mark.

The third of when they went on a mission to find Macao in Mt Hakobe, the fourth Duke Everlue's mansion including a picture of Virgo since that's how Lucy got Virgo, the fifth was a page about Erza since after the mansion Lucy met her, the sixth about Erigor, the seventh more of Gray and even a picture of Galuna island, it went on and on...

"Luce..." He didn't know what to say.

Lucy sat down next to him "do you like it?"

Natsu lifted his eyes from the book and to Lucy "how long did this even take you?"

Lucy shrugged "that doesn't matter."

Levy who was over by the Christmas tree up on a chair fixing the star said "actually it took her almost the full day!" She wobbled a little but then Gajeel was watching her closely.

Lucy rolled her eyes "so maybe a whole day what does-"

"It's awesome, like awesome, I don't know what to even say."

Gray who was leaning against the wall said "that's a first." 

Natsu shot a glare "shut it Popsicle."

Gray however didn't seem to even notice his comment he was staring outside at the window watching the light rain mixed with the snow, of course it wasn't meant to rain today on Christmas, but he had a good idea why it was raining.

Lucy watched him for a while, where had Juvia gone off to? But right now that wasn't her issue she was still talking to Natsu.

Natsu flipped through the pages "this took you a whole day." He grabbed one of Lucy's hands and saw paper cuts on her fingers and chipped nails, "and you did that to your hands."

Lucy shrugged "it's no big deal."

"But it is Luce." And it was to him Lucy spent the whole day hunched over sticking and glueing things into this scrapbook and most likely dug everywhere to find these pictures. "It really is, I love it."