Chapter forty five : Goodbye

Lisanna chuckled sitting down by her big sister. "So a date turns into getting involved in a fire. You're dates are definetely interesting Mira-nee."

Mirajane shrugged laying her back on the smooth white bed sheet "that was the only interesting date I've ever had." She had been on a few dates but none so exciting.

It was the next day and Mirajane was trying to build up her courage and tell everyone that one, she was dating Laxus and two, that they would be leaving in 3 days. She didn't want to tell everyone since everyone had been enjoying themselves so much but they had to go back soon.

Mirajane nodded "alright." She then walked out saying a goodbye to Lisanna and knocked on the girls hotel door.

"It's open!" Lucy shouted.

Mirajane opened the door and smiled lightly seeing everyone in their room. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Jellal, Erza. "Hey guys."

"How'd it go with Laxus?!" Natsu exclaimed.

They were sitting watching a movie, Mirajane didn't know which one. But everyone looked happy, like they had everything they needed.

"It went fine."

"You guys are so perfect together!" Lucy exclaimed but Mirajane caught the mischievous spark in her brown eyes. She was copying what Mirajane had said almost a year ago about her and Natsu. "I have some kind of bad news."

"Which is?" Erza asked.

"We're leaving in 3 days."

Everyone groaned and Erza turned to Jellal "what will you do?"

Jellal shrugged "I'm actually leaving in 2 days with Meredy."

She held her breath "you are?"

Gray frowned "you didn't tell us that."

"I was waiting for the right time." Jellal sighed at Erza's sad face "don't worry, we'll see each other way more often. Anyway we've both got our communication lacrima."

Erza nodded putting on a good face "of course."

Levy said "actually did you know Sabertooth are leaving tomorrow?"

"Really?" Mirajane raised her eyebrows.

Levy nodded "I don't know why, but Sting wanted to."

Gajeel muttered "today turned depressing." Levy decided not to say to him that he was stating the now obvious.

Mirajane sighed "well I need to go talk to master. We'll say our goodbyes to Sabertooth tomorrow even though we'll see them again soon."

*

A knock interupted Mirajane putting away her things. "Come in!"

The door opened revealing Laxus. Laxus said "hey."

"Hey." She smiled.

He leaned against the wall "I haven't started packing yet. It's kinda sad when you do thinking we have to leave."

"I know but we have to." Mirajane shrugged.

"It has been fun though." He smiled.

"It sure has." Mirajane put a folded t-shirt in the suitcase, the room looked almost empty now, just some clothes for the next couple days. Jellal would be packing everything away now.

Laxus smirked "we had a pool party."

"That was fun."

"You forced some people to do things like go on a treasure hunt."