Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu

Gajeel and Levy walked around the library chatting.

Levy asked "wait is Ren having a bachelorette party?"

Gajeel nodded "yeah it's tomorrow and then the wedding is after, I think he is having it around lunch time or something since you don't want to have it at night and be tired on your wedding."

"That's a good idea, Sherry is having her's tomorrow too I was surprised I was invited since I don't know her that well."

"Same here with Ren." Gajeel then added "so... for the wedding?"

Levy looked at him confused "for the wedding what?"

"Do you want to maybe go as my date?" Gajeel said looking at the floor.

Levy smiled "I would love to."

Gajeel looked at her not at her but her lips. Levy noticed it and her heart started to thump and she was starting to panic. Is he going to kiss me? Should I lean in? Do I not kiss him? What do I do? 

Gajeel put his hand on Levy's neck gently and Levy didn't move his hand away. Gajeel leaned in towards her and Levy panicked. He is going to kiss me! Do I kiss back? Do I push him away? I don't know!

Levy relaxed. No don't push him away you like him!

Levy leaned in towards him too.

They closed the distance and kissed. Levy and Gajeel stood there in the library and kissed, for kind of a long time...

When they finally broke apart they were both smiling.

Levy asked "does this mean that we're boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Gajeel patted her head "it does shrimp."

Levy grinned and he grinned back.

Levy said "I never would of thought my first kiss would be in a library." She chuckled.

Gajeel cocked his head "I thought you and that Jet dude went out at one point?"

Levy laughed "Jet? Pfft no! He is just my friend!"

"Oh right." Gajeel smiled.

Levy and Gajeel's phones both jingled. Gajeel brought out his phone which had an iron like phone case and so did Levy. They both had a text from Lucy. Levy had her as 'Lu-chan' and Gajeel had hear as 'bunny girl.' The message said :

'Guys come back to the hotel! Sabertooth are here! Oh and Natsu and Juvia are about to fight! I don't think you guys will wanna miss it!'

Gajeel pocketed his phone and grabbed her hand "Let's go!"

They then ran out of the library but Levy said "wait I didn't get that book!"

Gajeel said "don't worry I've got it in my pocket!"

While they ran Levy said "how can you fit a book in your pocket?"

"Big pocket, now stop yapping and let's go Levy!"

He called her Levy...

***

Gajeel and Levy reached the hotel and ran to the guys rooms.

No one was there but a note was on the table. Gajeel picked it up 'we are out by the pool.'

Then they ran along the corridor and pushed open the pool doors and saw Juvia and Natsu facing each other and Fairy Tail members around them and Sabertooth?

Levy walked over to Lucy still holding Gajeel's hand. They reached her and asked "hey, Sabertooth are here?"

Lucy said "I know apparently Sting knew we were here and arranged them to stay here too! They are also here since they are going to Ren and Sherry's wedding too so they can be close by. They were invited to each of their bachelorette parties."