Prompt Ideas?

Hello! (Sorry for bothering this isn't any new writing for you guys, I apologize).

So I have decided to create a new story which will be a collection of Fairy Tail one shots! I always get random ideas for something with Fairy Tail but would only be worthy of a one shot and not really to be fleshed out as a long fanfiction. Which is why I've decided to do this!

Since you guys are readers of this Fairy Tail fanfiction I'm here to ask for your help! If you have any prompt ideas for me as a one shot please comment them to me or message them to me and I may use them! I'm yet to publish the collection of one shots since I'm currently having a massive block and can't think of anything. (Exams are filling my brain).

So yeah comment or message any prompt ideas and I might get to them! I really appreciate those of you that have stuck with me to read this, you guys really are amazing.

This is still under editing to fix many things since I don't have a lot of time to get to it I'm sorry for that. Also I am still slowly but surely working on the army fanfiction don't worry, it will still be a long while until that however.

Thank you for reading this and if you give me ideas!

~Rebecca