I did my own makeup. Rose gold eyeshadow, some mascara and eyeliner and a matte lip color. I wore some diamond earrings. After i put on my dress, i felt super beautiful. The dress went over my shoulders with a slit that went in between my boobs showing a bit too much cleavage, a tight waistline with three rows of pearls, the zipper stopped right above the small of my back and my whole back was exposed... Oversized sleeves that covered most of my hand with half of my fingers showing. The bottom wasn't tight but it held my structure perfectly and it touched the floor just a little bit with the heels on. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror because I looked amazing.

"Now, my work here's done. I'm sure Ian must be fuming outside. I told him I'd be a few minutes and now a whole hour passed."

I turned around to look at David, "He's outside?"

"Yep... And try hiding faces like the one you just pulled right now when you're out there. Journalists would kill to find out you two are in love."

I chuckled, "We're not..."

"I'm not blind and he's not stupid. The sooner you admit it to yourself the better. Bye, love. " David blew me a kiss then left. After a couple of minutes I heard a door knock and when I got it was Tony. He looked flabbergasted to see me like that.

"Ohhw jeez... You look amazing,Bonnie."he covered his mouth with his hand before he offered me his arm for me to hold on to.

" Thanks." i smiled and he locked up the door then we left the building.

We got to his workplace and went up to the seventeenth floor where most of Tony's colleagues were already settled in conversation and enjoying their drinks. A waitress offered us some white wine and we accepted. The atmosphere was very welcoming and pleasant. Tony got snatched by his coworkers and I was left to some ladies i didn't even know with dead conversation but Ming hadn't arrived and i had to endure.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Mira with a huge smile pasted on her face. She had her hair up in a neat bun and some bangs hanging over her forehead. Pretty makeup and a red dress that hugged her body tightly paired up with some red heels.

"Damn, Bonnie... You know how to dress." she complimented and I smiled.

"You look amazing yourself, Mira." My eyes fell away from Mira for a second to look behind her and i saw Ian staring at me from a distance.

"Excuse me for a second, Bonnie... I'll be right back."Mira said and she left without noticing that i wasn't paying anymore. Ian's stare intensified as he got closer to me. He looked amazing in a tuxedo. The moment was totally ruined by someone's announcement.

" Everyone... The man himself has finally made it and now we request to call him up on stage. Mr Ian Joshua Clarke!"

I clapped my hands along with the rest of the audience and i reverted my stare elsewhere trying not to get caught staring.

He got up on stage and the clapping went to a hault. Everyone's attention on him and he gave the crowd a huge smile, showing off his pearly whites. His eyes spotted me for a second then he rubbed his temple and looked away .

"Everyone please excuse me and my wife for arriving late..." he started and his speech went on for twenty minutes then he finally got off the stage some music played. Tony wanted to dance but i hated it and i couldn't so we just sat down. After a while of that, Mira walked up to us and smiled at me yet again.

" Do you mind if i borrow Tony here for a little dance? Mr Clarke has two left feet unfortunately. And I heard from a little bird that Tony here, went to dance school." she joked and she laughed. "He'll be back in no time."

"No,problem. You two have fun." Tony kissed my cheek and then left with Mira in his arm.

I got a second glass of wine and just enjoyed the soothing sound of the music that played. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to my right.

"Christian?"

He smiled, held out his hand and I took it. Mira and Tony were nowhere to be seen so, i just followed Christian's lead. He led me to a room behind the stage where the band was playing. The room was empty with a couple boxes and stuff then right at the back there was a closed wooden door.

"What am I doing here?"

Christian pointed to the door at the back, "Go in." he then stood by the entrance of the room that we were currently in and locked the door. I walked up to the door i was told to go into. My lashes battering against each other due to how much I was blinking. Christian was acting shady and I didn't like it one bit. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it then the sound of shifting gears echoed in the room. I walked in the room, it had some dim lighting and it had a luxurious feel to it. The room smelled of whiskey and a strong manly cologne. Huge blinds covered all the windows and it was a pretty empty room.

"You came?" a familiar deep voice asked as i stood by the door and i looked around the room but i couldn't see anyone because it was a bit dark so i remained silent. "You look beautiful." a lamp in the dark corner to my left lit up and i saw Ian standing against the wall with a glass of wine in his hand and a his right ankle crossed over the left.

" Ian? "

" I said you look beautiful. "he placed his glass on the table where the lamp sat and walked towards me slowly.

" Thank you." my eyes met with his," Why didn't you come up with David earlier when he came with the dress?" those words just slipped my mouth and I hadn't even thought it through.

"Did you want me to?" he stopped right in front of me and looked down into my eyes with no expression on his face.

"I mean... Ever since you first came to my apartment, you've been there continuously then you suddenly didn't come today."

He intensely stared at me, "I didn't want to get annoying."

I nodded and walked further into the room. "What is this place?"

He chuckled, "Honestly, i don't know. It's just an empty room."

"It's beautiful."

"Ohhw... I forgot you like empty, simple, dark spaces... Creep."

I turned to look at him and a smile crept up my face... I couldn't believe that he actually remembered that. I told him that before we even dated. "Creep?... Says the guy that's afraid of horror films... Chicken."

He loudly gasped with a smile and his eyebrows furrowed , "Oh no... You didn't."

"Oh yes... I did."

"Take that back." he got closer and i took a step back.

"Or what?"

He quickly reached for my arm and pulled me closer to him. His hand slowly went over my sleeve and he finally got hold my hand.

"Ian..."

"Shhh..." he whispered as his arms went around my waist pulling me even closer to his body. "Look at me, Bonnie."

I swallowed the imaginary lump in my throat and I placed my hands on his hard chest trying to get him to let go but he started drawing circles with his fingers on my bare back and a shiver escaped my lips. "Ian... S-stop."

"Please, look at me."

_____________