King Meet Queen

A/N: This is a prequel to My Queen.

Y/N POV

I force my feet forward while dragging the tip of my sword behind me. My legs are like jelly my arms are heavy and I can barely keep my eyes open. My body is bathed in bruises from my latest battle and I'm too exhausted to heal them. I stop walking feeling my body lightly sway and can hear my breath in my ears. I close my eyes and the world briefly goes silent; I bring my right foot out to a half step and just collapse from exhaustion. I slowly open my eyes to find myself restrained to a chair. I try to break free when I hear a female's voice.

Female: "You're awake."

I look the woman over and find her appearance odd. Her skin is ghostly pale with black veins running along her arms and face. Her hair is white like her skin and is tied in a giant bun with three pins on both sides of her head. Her eyes are black except the irises which are red. To cap off her appearance she has on a long black dress.

Y/N: "Where am I?"

Female: "You are in the land of Grimm which is where I call home."

Y/N: "And who are you?"

Salem: "My name is Salem."

Y/N: "Cool."

I break free from my restraints and make myself more comfortable in the chair.

Salem: "You're strong."

Y/N: "Well, when you're a man in my position, you have to be."

Salem: "You sound like you are powerful."

Y/N: "Well I had literal centuries to perfect my fighting so, yeah, I would call myself capable in a fight."

Salem: "Centuries? That's awfully long for a mortal."

Y/N: "That's the catch, I'm not mortal. I can't die and don't age."

Salem: "So you're an immortal like me, I guess that is something we have in common."

Y/N: "I guess so. Well miss Salem, if you are immortal, it must get really boring really fast not being able to have a decent fight."

Salem: "It does get boring since no one can last long enough in a fight with me."

Y/N: "Well since we're both immortal and I assume you are packing as much power as I am, what do you say we have a little match?"

Salem: "You make it sound like you will win."

Y/N: "Nonsense, I'm just being optimistic."

Salem: *laughs* "Very well then, I accept your challenge."

Y/N: "Then let me set the stage."

I snap my fingers and the only thing to change is me and Salem go from sitting to standing.

Salem: "I thought you said you were going to set the stage."

Y/N: "I did. We are in a place like the real world but has no consequences on the real world."

Salem: "Meaning?"

Y/N: "Meaning we can go all out."

I call hellraiser to me and charge him up with my power which makes him grow to his normal size. I swing him in figure eights to help prepare my arm.

Salem: "Fair warning, I'm not above fighting dirty."

Y/N: "That just makes it more fun."

She smiles and cracks her neck while loosening her shoulders. I raise hellraiser in a defensive stance and do the come get some gesture. Salem rushes at me and goes for a right hook; I side step and punch her away with the hand holding my sword. I rush at her this time and unleash a flurry as slashes at her chest and stomach. I then ram hellraiser into her stomach and flip her over my shoulder. Salem punches my ankle making me falter; she side kicks my chest then slams her elbow on the back of my neck.