Monkey Business

3rd POV

Deep within the Emerald Forest a blur can be seen moving through the trees. This blur grabs ahold of a branch and swings to the top of the tallest tree. The blur settles down and is shown as a young boy by the name of Y/N L/N.

Y/N POV

I look over my forest and smile seeing it so peaceful. I fall backwards and hang by my feet; I reach and pluck an apple. I stick the apple in my mouth then swing back to my home. I drop down and head inside; I jump and swing until I back flop onto my hammock. 

I finally release a rope opening the roof and dig into my apple. After throwing the core away I flip onto my side and take a nap. A few hours later I wake up to see that it's late evening. I head outside and do a quick check of my territory. Once I pass by my old tree I hear footsteps. I look down and see four girls walking through the forest with the one in red leading the others. I tilt my head and drop down a little to better hear what they're saying.

Red: "Okay team. Time to split up and look for our target."

The others nod and head off in other directions. I look and see a girl in white heading in the direction of my home. I slightly groan and hop from tree to tree following after her.

Weiss POV

I push past some bushes and come across a manmade hut in the trees. I carefully climb the tree and step through the door. Looking around I find some sign of activity; I look around and try to figure out what I can. 

Y/N POV

The girl looks through my belongings while I silently watch from my ceiling. She makes it to my hammock when she takes something off her head and waves it around.

Girl: "Get away from me bugs."

She puts the object back on her head when I become filled with interest on the object. I carefully swing over to her and reach for her head object. I take it and head into the rafters of my home to investigate this weird object.

Weiss POV

I put my hat back on when I feel it leave my head. I look and see that it's gone. I look around to see what took it but don't find anything. I slightly narrow my eyes when I go back to investigating the hammock.

Y/N POV

I grow bored of this object when I look back at the girl to see her looking at my hammock. I tilt my head when I spot something that interests me. I get closer to her and get a closer look at the new object.

Weiss POV

I look over the hammock when I feel the back of my skirt be lifted up. I instinctually grab my weapon and turn around to deal with this pervert. I turn around and come face to face with a boy around my age hanging upside down.

Weiss: "What were you doing!?"

He simply tilts his head as if confused.

Weiss: "Do you understand me?"

He smiles when makes me holster my weapon and sigh.

Weiss: "My name is Weiss Schnee. What's your name?"

He puts his hand on his chin before holding out his hand.

Y/N: "Y/N."

Weiss: "Wait a second. You're the boy we're after."

At that moment the rest of my team arrives and enter the house.

Yang: "Good job Weiss. You found the target."

Ruby: "Mission accomplished."

Y/N: "Who them?"

Weiss: "Guys, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is my team."

RBY: "Hi."

Y/N: "Why you here?"

Yang: "We've came because we got an assignment to find you and bring you back to civilization."

He turns from Yang to me.

Y/N: "You going too?"

Weiss: "Yes."

Y/N: "Then I'll go."