Conversation x With x Him

Start from the beginning

"Oi! You guys Ponzu and Pokkle I think!" I yelled, they both turned their heads and backed up. "Y-YOUR T-THE ONE H-HISOKA HAS B-BEEN CARRYING A-AROUND PLEASE D-D-DONT HURT US!!" They yelled in horror. I stopped in my tracks and thought about how Hisoka might feel, imagine always putting up with this.

"Listen, I'm not like that bastard I don't kill people who haven't done anything wrong to me. I saw you guys talking about the eggs and I grabbed a bunch and have 1 to spare so here..." I threw the egg and Pokkle catched it. "T-thank you..." He murmured. I turned around and started walking away knowing I helped them get one phase closer to passing the exam but they were scared of me.

I opened my egg and started to eat it, it was actually pretty good. "I saw that nen ability of yours in action again and how you helped those people~ You're too nice Y/N..." Hisoka chuckled. "I had to get those eggs one way or another and Their aura had disappointed in it, I want them to fail or pass the exam together or just be happy... I don't want them to feel disappointed..." My hair was covering my eyes and I felt a hand under my chin.

"Oh Y/N... You never fail to surprise me~" He caressed my cheek and I took his hand away. "How old are you Hisoka?" His hand was holding mine and he smirked.

"However old you are darling~" He said seductively.

"Damnit no, I mean like your actual fucking age idiot." I hissed, his smirk went back to his neutral face. "It's rude to ask beautiful people what their age is but oh well, I'm 27."

My face was shock and turned a bright red.

"HISOKA- HUH" I yelled being flabbergasted

"HISOKA- HUH" I yelled being flabbergasted. "Hm?~ How old are you darling?~"

"18" I muttered. "Hm? I didn't quite catch that, darling?" responded Hisoka.

"I'M 18 YOU PERVY BASTARD!

Hisoka put a hand on his face and startled to chuckle. "Mm~ I don't care about my little fruits age most of the the time but I was hoping you'd say that!~" He smirked.

People were looking at us and I got up. "Let's go Hisoka, the airship is gonna go somewhere else soon." I noted to him. Hisoka got up and dust the sand from his pants and put a hand behind my back and starting walking but I stopped him. "I have to go look for my brother and his friends so we can all get on board..." I dryly stated.

"You didn't know he was your brother until a few hours ago, darling~ Sure you couldn't have already grown fond of him?" Hisoka put out an arm for me to take it and I walked the other way trying to find Killua and Gon but I really wanted to go with him for some reason.

"Y/N-SAN!! OVER HERE!" Gon yelled out. "OKAY MAKE SURE YOU GUYS COME ON BOARD PLEASE!"

Their little group nodded their heads and I started walking back to the line to get into the airship but Hisoka gestured his hand got to go so I went over. "What do you want." I asked him. "Darling so be so rude you're embarrassing me~" He grabbed my hand and brought me to his chest. "The person who is 7 feet away from me and looking at her please take your eyes off of her before I kill you." Hisoka monotonously responded. I heard a guy gasp a bit and he hid more into the line. "Jesus Hisoka..." I muttered.

"Say that to me tonight darling~" He snickered and my face grew red. "S-shut up idiot..." I retorted at him.

We walked into the airship and we waited at the entrance just to make sure Killua and Gon along with their friends got in line and once I saw they were in the line I started to walk away with Hisoka.

"PASSENGERS WE'LL BE ON AN 8 HOUR RIDE SO PLEASE REST UP, EAT, TRAIN OR DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE IN THIS TIME OF LEISURE."

"Hmm~ This'll give us enough time to talk about your nen ability~" Hisoka commented. I sighed and decided to tell him about it...

hey guys, i was gonna add into y/n telling hisoka ab her nen ability this chapter but i'll add it in next chapter!

- meli - chan