Rescuing x Killua

Zebro raised his eye brows and started walking out of behind the counter.

"Sorry to interfere but are you able to open the testing gate?" Hisoka asked while raising an eyebrow. Zebro chuckled a bit and took off his shirt. He walked up to the gate and struggled but eventually opened the first door a bit.

"It does take a toll on me but I have to stay in shape. You sir, I believe could open it but the others whew... I don't have too much faith in you guys." Zebro chuckled and started putting his shirt back on.

"Let's try!" Gon tried to open the door but struggled... a lot. Kurapika and Leorio joined in but nothing was working. They were there for about 2 minutes until they stopped.

"That's um... very... hard." Gon panted while Leorio and Kurapika also caught their breath. Hisoka chuckled and walked up to the gate.

"Watch darling~" Hisoka smirked and started to push open the gate and cracks were heard. He furrowed his brows a bit and veins started coming out of his arm. He managed to open the first 3 gates but then stopped to take a breath.

"You have some real strength don't you young man?" Zebro asked Hisoka who was catching his breath. Hisoka smirked and looked at me.

"Well darling go ahead you are apart of this bloodline~" Hisoka put his hand out and gestured me towards it. Zebro lifted a brow once Hisoka mentioned the word bloodline.

I started to stretch out my arms and legs and put my hands onto the testing gate. I got comfortable and started to push onto the gate. I closed my eyes and applied all of my force onto the gate and heard gasps from behind me. I used a trick where I dispersed my heat ability all over the gate so it could be a bit easier to move.

In a matter of 10 seconds the gates were wide open but when I looked up it looked a lot higher than just 1 gate.

"6 gates... Little lady who are you and how did you acquire all of that strength..." Zebro asked while walking through the gates looking flabbergasted.

"I'm Y/N Zoldyck and Grandpa Zeno raised me!" I exclaimed while catching my breath.

The rest of the group walked in and then the door shut after we all came in.

Hisoka started chuckling slightly in the back. "I did say she was of Zoldyck bloodline~"

We heard a big growl from behind and turned around to see this big guard dog probably the size of an airship.

"This is Mike..." Zebro introduced us to the Zoldyck's guard dog and he towered over us. He looked like he could send us flying...

"Let's continue... shall we?" Zebro guided us towards this place called headquarters. I thought that was the house but turns out it wasn't...

He opened the door and let us all in.

"Anyone home?" Zebro yelled out and this man smoking a cigarette came down.

"Huh guests? We don't see this everyday." The man with a cigarette came down to greet us.

"This is seaquant, he works with me at the estate!" Zebro introduced us to this sequant person, he looked a bit mad though.

"Good evening!" Gon spoke out trying to be friendly, Seaquant hm'd and then started walking to another room. "Make yourselves at home..."

"Well I'll be on my leave now, have a good night and good luck." Zebro gave us a smile and then closed the door.

"Okay let's all get futons and lay them down in a room and then we'll wake up early in the morning and start going to the estate okay?" I started walking up to a room and gathered futons so we could all sleep.