Like x Mother x Not x Like x Daughter

We entered the doctors office and went up to the counter. "Hey, I'm here for an ultrasound and check up..." I say and the woman starts typing.

"Y/N Zoldyck?" She looked up and gave me a nasty look, I slowly nodded my head and she got up to get a nurse.

The woman opened a door and called out my name again. I took Hisoka's hand and we started following her to a room.

While she was checking my temperature and blood pressure she was asking some questions. "Okay so, I see that brought someone... What's your relationship with him?"

"Oh, he's m-"

"I'm her fiancé. My name is Hisoka Morow~" He held his hand out for the woman and shook it. She gave him a weird look and started jotting it down.

"You look like someone I know." The woman stated while checking how much I weigh. I stayed quiet and she started laughing.

"Of course you do, you're that one famous assassin's daughter!" She chuckled while writing down my weight. "I don't look like hi-"

"Anyways, go to room 4 and someone will be with you shortly." She pointed to the room and we started making our way there.

Hisoka closed the door and sat down on a chair while I laid down on the bed. "I'm not your fiancé, damnit."

"I know but, it sounds better. Maybe one day when our child is older we can get married~" He suggest while smirking.

I looked away and heard the door open. I looked at the door and saw this woman who kind of look like me walk in.

"Hello I'm Dr Valentina, sorry I took a while my co worker that was going to see you left because of an emergency." She introduced herself and Hisoka looked at me. I kept looking down at my hands trying to avoid her gaze.

"What's wrong? Nervous for your first ultrasound? Don't worry, it doesn't hurt!" She advises while sitting down and taking out the gel.

"What's your name and how far are you?" She asks while putting on some gloves.

"I'm 4 months and I'm Y/N Zoldyck." I lock eyes with her and she freezes a bit. She blinks a few times and starts laughing.

"Y/N, huh? That's funny I uh... I used to know somebody who was also named Y/N! Your mother must've loved that name!" She nervously laughed while lifting up my shirt.

"Well actually, my mother wasn't in my life. Neither was my father. I found my father though he was easy to find but my mother is a bit hard to find." I respond while looking at her put the gel on me.

"That's um... I'm sorry that happened to you. A-anyways, let's uh, let's see how your pregnancy is going for you!" She put the little remote on me and started moving it around.

We saw what was the supposed baby, it didn't look like much but again I was only 4 months so of course it was just going to look like a piece of a deep dish pizza. It looked a bit... weird though.

"Do you want to know the gender now?" She asked. "Yes." Hisoka immediately answered. She chuckled and looked over to me.

"M-most of the time it's the uh, mom's decision so do you want to know?" She asked again but directly to me. I nodded my head and she smiled a bit.

"Well, this isn't a rare occurrence but congratulations you guys are having twins! One is a boy and the other one is a girl!" She congratulated us while wiping the gel off of me.

"TWINS? HUH?" I yelled at her and she got startled. "Y-yes, t-that's what it shows!"

I looked over at Hisoka and he was just as shocked as I was. "Darling, we can call them Ace and Harlequin! We have enough stuff for them too!" Hisoka started throwing out ideas and I pulled down my shirt as soon as it was wiped off.

"I hope you guys have a good pregnancy now I have to g-"

"Go? That's funny, mom. You're going to leave me again." I retort while stepping down from the bed. Hisoka helps me put on my sweater and I looked at her again.

Everything about her looked like me, the skin color, the hair, the nose just everything besides the eyes. She looked at me wide eyed and sighed.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "Hello? That's tonight?! Chrollo told us that it was tomorrow though! Tch, fine we'll be there soon."

"Come on, Hisoka. The adults only night is today and all the troupe members need to be there. Franklin also said that he needs your help to cook and Killua and Gon need to work at valet parking."

Hisoka nods his head and he starts opening the door for me. I turn around and look at my mother who looked puzzled.

"I don't want to see you ever again. Silva at least didn't deny that I'm his fucking child." I snap at her and she flinches. Hisoka closed the door and we started making our way to the car.

Hisoka didn't bring it up the whole car but instead he was talking about how we should name them Ace and Harlequin because it would be cute.

Once we got back to Spider's we saw how the whole entire parking lot was full and they were using the extra parking spaces. We parked in the employee's lot and saw Killua moving people's car while Gon was helping people.

Once I walked inside a lot of people were waiting in the entrance with those little buzzers. I walked up to the podium to see Chrollo and Alluka writing down names and helping people.

"Oneesan! How's it go? Chrollo here you give people their buzzers!" Alluka threw the buzzers at Chrollo and he sighed.

"It went uh, well! We found out we're having twins! One is a boy and the other is a girl!" I smile and she hugs me from my neck.

"Twins! Chrollo, did you hear that! My sister is going to have twins! I can't wait to become an aunt!" She exclaimed.

"I'm very happy for you two but, Alluka please help me we still have a lot of orders." Chrollo begged Alluka and she crossed her arms.

"I'm going to finish helping him. Hisoka get back into the kitchen, Phinks is struggling!" Alluka points to the kitchen while handing Hisoka his uniform.

Hisoka gives me a kiss on my cheek and goes to the kitchen to help out with the cooking. I start putting on my uniform and go to tables to start taking people's order.

"Hello, what can I get for you miss?" I ask this old woman who was sitting by herself. "Oh, I'm actually waiting for someone, there he is right now!"

I turn around and saw Zeno with a suit. "G-grandpa Zeno?!" I yell at him and he smirks. He sits down and passes me the menu's.

"Hello, my precious granddaughter. Just get us some water in the mean time. I'm thirsty just be looking at her~" He comments and the woman blushes while laughing.