Heavens x Arena

After Hisoka decided to take me to a place called Heavens Arena we began our journey there, supposedly it's an arena where you fight and get money! It sounds very interesting and it must be if Hisoka suggested on going there...

"Is that it?" I tug on Hisoka's arm while pointing up to a tall building that towers over the clouds.

Hisoka smirks and nods.

"It has uh... kind of a long line don't you think?" I guide my finger to the line of maybe 40 people.

"Don't worry darling, we won't have to do it." Hisoka starts to walk up to the next person in line and stands in front of them.

"Oi get in the back of the line mate! Can't you see it?!" The person behind Hisoka started poking his shoulder and yelling at him, Hisoka turned around and glared into his eyes causing the man to shiver and step back a bit.

Hisoka turned back to the woman over the counter and she pulled up Hisoka's name.

"It seems you've already been here before do you want to stay at the same level or restart?" The woman asked.

"If you don't mind I'll like to restart and I want to add another person as well~" Hisoka pulled me towards him and showed me to the woman.

"Okay and what would your name be, miss?"

"Y/N Zoldyck!"

The woman typed it down on her computer and told us we could head inside.

"Let's go darling this is gonna be fun!~" Hisoka genuinely smiled, he started walking inside tugging the same way a little child would do.

We walked all the way to this one place where amateurs were fighting, they were mostly the big buff people who were fighting other big buff people.

"This is what you're excited about? It's a room with different sections of amateurs fighting." I crossed my arms and started to walk the opposite direction but Hisoka just tugged on the back of my kimono.

"OI! This isn't mine idiot be careful! Also how am I suppose to fight with this kimono on and platform Geta sandals!" I scolded Hisoka while showing him the sandals I had on.

"Mm, it won't be a problem darling. Unless these are too much for you, I surely hope you are stronger than them my love~" Hisoka stooped down to my level and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Tch, whatever this is going to be boring anyways." I said while walking to the seats were some other people were.

Watching the way some people fight seemed interesting, even if they were low life amateurs just here to get some cash they were pretty good and had potential.

"Y/N Zoldyck and Zushi (i don't think they said his last name in the anime) your fight begins in 5 minutes please come down to platform number 4!" Somebody announced through the speakers.

"Got a match already I see~" Hisoka started taunting me by poking me and repeatedly saying it.

"Shut up idiot! I have to go my match is gonna start soon but make sure to watch me okay?" I gave Hisoka one last goodbye and then started walking down the stairs to platform 4 where my match was suppose to begin.

"Oi you, do you know where's my opponent?" I ask the man who was on the sidelines of the bounds.

"There he is! He's walking towards us right now!" The man pointed to this little boy with a karate uniform. He looked so much younger than me I didn't want to hurt a child...

Zushi went to his side of the platform and looked up at me, his face went red and he bowed.

"OSU! It's a pleasure to fight you Y/N-san!" Zushi stated while still bowing.