Going x to x York x New

My eyes opened and I saw Killua and Gon sleeping on the couch that was to the right side of me. I was laying on the bed to my side with nobody next to me. I slowly tried to move but felt this cold sudden shock go through my body.

I heated up my body with my Nen ability a bit so I could warm up and got up.

"You finally woke up." Wing's voice came from a door. He walked out fixing his glasses and stood in front of me.

"Wing?... Why are you here?" I ask while looking down at the half burnt kimono.

'Damnit, this isn't even mine...'

"Well you've been out for 4 days and once you didn't wake up by the first 2 days Gon and Killua asked me to check up on you." Wing cleared his throat.

"Violet I believe her name was suffered 3rd degree burns from the heat you were projecting out and the slight touches. Hisoka got minor burns on his arm from when he held out his hands to project his Nen to cool you down... Besides that everything is well, I hope you do okay." Wing gives me an awkward smile and leaves the room.

I sigh and then get got up from the bed. I looked around and noticed it was Gon's room that I was staying in.

They were both sleeping so I just went to use the bathroom and took my phone out. I tried calling Hisoka twice but he didn't answer.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Gon and Killua looking for me. "There you are! I thought you left already!" Killua spoke out and walked up to me.

My hair was a mess while the kimono I was wearing was barely covering my chest and legs.

"Are you feeling okay, oneesan? You've been sleeping for 4 days almost 5..." Gon asked while having a look of worry in his eyes. I smiled at both of them and gave them a hug.

"I'm fine thank you... I need to see Hisoka though do you know where he is?" I asked while holding both of their shoulders. They looked at each other and Gon walked over to a desk. He gave me a note and told me to read it.

"Hello, darling. When you read this please call me. If I don't answer then it is because I'm in YorkNew City. I received a call from someone who's very important so I had to leave. Meet me in YorkNew City and call this number. xxx-xxx-xxxx

    ~ Hisoka

Once I finished reading the note I crumbled the paper a bit and then felt Killua's finger below my eye.

"Oneesan... Are you okay?" He asked while wiping his hands on his shirt. I touched my face and felt the warm tears fall down my cheek.

"Yeah, just a bit surprised... I'm gonna go pack, I have to go to YorkNew." I turned around and started walking out of the room but felt 2 little hands tug onto what was remaining of the kimono.

"Funny how you didn't invite us but... Gon would you like to go to YorkNew?" Killua asked Gon. Gon nodded his head and looked back at me.

"Such a coincidence I want to go to YorkNew too! Guess we'll have to go with you." Killua stuck his tongue out while giving me a little cat face.

"Then let's go, it's gonna be September 1st soon anyways so we can meet Leorio and Kurapika there." I started walking out of the room and went to the room where me and Hisoka were staying at.

I walked into the bedroom and the floor felt like it was frozen. There was a big puddle of water I'm guessing from the ice they used. The room was all thorn up with shit I had done.

I started packing my stuff and decided to take a shower and switch out of this kimono which was being held together but god knows what at this point.