Food x Rest x Stop

After we left the building and got our hunter license we all decided to venture off and find Killua. Although first we had to get food of course.

"Oi Gon, where do you wanna eat?" I asked the little boy who was slightly shorter than me. He thought about it for a while and then I saw his first lit up.

"Let's eat at Mcdonald's!" Gon exclaimed while giving me his classical big smile.

"MCDONALDS? THAT'S NOT REAL FOOD! LET'S EAT AT LIKE ARBY'S OR SOMETHING!" Leorio yelled out, I looked at him with a face of pure disgust.

"A-Arby's... I should kill you right now..." I glared at Leorio and he stepped back a bit.

"Let's just eat whatever, we don't want to eat something too heavy because then it'll be bad for the trip." Kurapika added on, deep down I feel like he wanted to get Mcdonald's more than anything.

"How about you Hisoka? What are your thoughts about Mcdonald's?" I asked Hisoka while gripping onto his hand and giving him a smile.

"I actually never tried this Mcdonald's place. When I was little I always ate home-made food and I still make my own food, though occasionally I do eat at this place call Olive Garden... It's quite good." Hisoka started trailing off but me and Gon were shocked when he said he never tried Mcdonald's.

"YOU WHAT?" Me and Gon yelled out while looking at eachother. Gon started looking around and he started running towards the nearest mcdonald's. I ran after him dragging Hisoka with me and Kurapika dragged Leorio.

We made it and walked inside. It had a playground and smelled like the default mcdonald smell. Little kids were running around in the playground while other kids were eating.

"Y/N-san can we stay and play in the playground pleaseeee?" Gon pleaded to me but obviously we were gonna stay, occasionally my grandpa would take me to mcdonald's and I would stay hours in the playground slicing the bags of sand with my nails.

"Yeah! Let's just order first!" I said with a smile on my face, we walked over to the cashier and the woman stared at us... well more at Hisoka.

"H-Hello welcome to Mcdonald's! How can I help you... fine sir..." The woman directed her attention towards Hisoka.

"Mm Hello~ I actually never been here so my girlfriend will order~" Hisoka smirked and looked down at me.

The woman looked at me and her face changed back to normal.

"Oh... What can I get for you then." The woman asked monotonously while looking at the monitor.

I ordered the food for everyone and then we sat down waiting for it.

"Y/N-san let's go to the playground!" Gon exclaimed while tugging on my arm.

"Okay but wait! Hisoka, when they come with our order let me and Gon know okay?" I got down from the chair and kissed Hisoka's cheek and then went to the playground with Gon.

Me and Gon played on the slides and other shit for about 10 minutes I looked over and saw the same girl from the register bringing our food and I told Gon that the food was there and we should get going.

While I was putting in my shoes I saw the girl lean over the table and start talking to Hisoka. Hisoka locked eyes with me and smirked, he continued on talking to the girl and I felt rage build up in me.

"Uhh Y/N-san who's that girl with Hisoka? And where's Leorio and Kurapika?" Gon asked while he opened the door for us. Gon walked with me to the table behind the woman.

"You're a magician really?~ Show me one of your tricks~" The woman giggled while talking to Hisoka.

"Oi, you gave us our food now get out damnit." I spoke out from behind the woman and she flinched when she saw me and Gon.