Gido x Vs x Y/N

Y/N POV

I was waving goodbye to Hisoka when I saw Wing and his student Zushi sitting on the stands. Zushi gave me a warning smile and put a thumbs up.

I ran down through this certain door which lead me to the platform so everyone could see my "big" entrance.

"This young girl has taken down all of her opponents with a touch to the forehead! Even while wearing a Kimono and Getas she is still a victor! Ladies and gentleman introducing Y/N Zoldyck!" The announcer yelled while I walked onto the stage.

The crowd started cheering my name and I gave them a smile and wave, being the certain of attention wasn't ideal but it felt that people actually wanted to see me.

"Now for our other participant, the only person who can attack and defend himself at the same time and who has been on the 200th floor for a while! Ladies and gentleman, Gido!"

Gido... didn't walk but I guess waddled his way onto the stage...

*Meanwhile in the Zoldyck estate*

"Silva, come. Y/N's match at heavens arena is about to start." Zeno called out for Silva who was punching a punching bag.

"Tch is she on the 50th floor? She just left the house a few hours ago." Silva sneered while continuing the punch the punching bag.

"They don't broadcast the 50th floor participants. Besides she's having her first match on the 200th floor."

Silva finishes off the punching bag by sending it flying and he huffs and walks over to the TV.

"Despite the young girl reaching the 200th floor the same day as her arrival, a massive amount of the audience is cheering for her!" The announcer spoke from the TV.

"Huh would you look at that..." Silva smirks while sitting down on the couch while turning up the volume.

'Let's see what you can do, daughter.'

Y/N POV

"And you may begin!" The referee announced while hopping off the stage.

"Oi why'd you get off the stage?" I ask the referee who was literally shivering.

"Y-you don't know what he can d-do!" The referee told me while holding his arms close to his body. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards Gido.

"Haha, touching your opponents forehead might've worked in your other matches but that won't work on me!" Gido's robot like voice came through his mask.

"Tch whatever just let me defeat you so I can get my money and eat at mcdonald's with my boyfriend damnit!" I yelled out while making a finger gun and shooting it at him.

The little fireball was charging straight at him but something blocked it and caused it to head towards the crowd. The crowd gasped but I encased the fireball in a little barrier before it could hit anyone.

"Oi what the fuck was that about?! This fight is between us not the audience!" I yelled out to him.

Gido chuckled and muttered something to himself.

"Huh? I can't hear you da-" I was interrupted by something hitting my back. It felt like it pierced through me.

I stumbled a little but got my balance again, I looked up at Gido and saw the same thing come straight towards my face. I dodged it and formed a mini fire barrier so I could get some time.

"Try whatever you want you'll be never be able to avoid my tops!" Gido started laughing uncontrollably.

I took down my fire barrier and placed my hand on the ground and let the tops come towards me.