Adventure x and x Allies

Shalnark, Feitan, Shizuku and Kortopi were all standing the door of the cabin shivering. I didn't do if it was a little magic spell or something they had in the game so I just closed the door.

"W-WAIT Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR IT'S COLD!" Shalnark yelled out and I opened the door slightly. I looked at all of them and started examining their slightly blue faces.

"What's one thing about me that nobody else would know?" I ask and they all look at each other. Shizuku came up to me and leaned towards my ear.

"You want to fuck half of the troupe." She whispered and then stepped back.

"Well who wouldn't? But okay come on in!" I opened the door for them so they could come in. The cabin was barely warmer than outside but with the heating ability that I had on it made the house 10x warmer.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. Shizuku and Kortopi sat down while Feitan and Shalnark came up to me to hug me.

"Well, at first we came here just for fun but then once we found out the boss was here and you were here too we figured that he got his Nen back! So when we wondering around the woods we used the map and saw you and the bosses name together!" Shalnark explained. I got a majority of it but was a little confused.

"Chrollo is in the game?" I asked with a confused look. They all looked at each other and then looked back at me.

"Well yeah, with one of the cards we have it says that you two have been together this entire time!" Shizuku interjected while getting up and looking around.

"I've been with Hisoka the whole time though? Are you sure it said Chrollo?" I asked Feitan and Shalnark who were still hugging me through the blanket.

They both nodded and then we all heard a shriek from the other room. We all ran to the second bedroom and saw Shizuku with the door closed.

"What happened?! Are you okay, Shizu?" I asked. She viciously shook her head now and got closer to us.

"There's a baby in there! Half of it's face is melted off and it was just there sitting on the bed staring at me!" She explained.

"Did it have this really expensive looking clothes with a blanket?" I asked Shizuku who looked like she was about to kill it.

"Yes! How did you know?" She slightly raised her voice and went behind me. I opened the door to the room and saw the stupid baby doll sitting on the bed looking at me.

I grabbed it by the ankle and started dragging it out. I went back to the room and flung the door open.

Hisoka was on the bed with his arms wrapped around himself. Once he saw me he got up and walked over to hug me but Feitan and Shalnark were in the way.

"No. Get away, Hisoka." Feitan said while hugging onto me tighter. Shalnark did the same and hugged onto me tighter until I felt like I couldn't breath.

"I need air!" I raised my voice, Shalnark and Feitan let go of me and I started coughing from the lack of air.

Hisoka took this chance to pull me into the room, slam the door shut and then get one of his shirt from the bag.

"Here darling, put this on it's cold and you only have a blanket over you." Hisoka gave me the shirt and I turned around to put it on. I threw the baby on the bed and started changing.

"ACE!" Hisoka raised his voice and went over to the bed where I threw the damn doll and picked it up.

"Darling, you need to learn how to care for him. Look he loves you!" Hisoka held the baby up to my face.