A x Lustful x Night

Hisoka came into my room a few minutes after and his eyes widened once he saw me in the lingerie.

"Come on, Hisoka. Lay down on the bed so I can fuck the shit out of you." I commented while pulling out the 2 pills the lady gave me. I popped one in my mouth and gave the other one to Hisoka.

"Darling, I don't like the idea of me getting... pegged..." He explained while taking the pill. "You do look stunning in that though, my love..."

Hisoka trailed his nail from my collar down to the middle of my chest. His fingers grazed across my skin and he smirked to himself.

I took his hand and made him sit on the bed while I got on top of him. "Darling, what did you give me earlier?" He asks mentioning the pill.

"Well, honestly I don't know. The woman in the store gave it to me without context, why?" I ask him while caressing his cheek.

"It's nothing, you just look so pretty right now~" He smirks while leaning towards my face and softly kissing me.

Hisoka put both of his hands on my waist and brought them closer to his hips. Our kissing got more intense and slowly he started stripping his clothes off.

The atmosphere was filled with pure lust but we were just kissing, both of us desired each other's body but it was as if we were savoring it.

I parted from the kiss and watched as Hisoka tried to pull me in for me but I got up. "Lay down on the bed face down." I commanded while I walked over to the bag.

*** pegging shit ab to begin i'll let y'all know once it's like yk hisoka doing it 😀***

I put on the strap on which was oddly some what heavy for a piece of plastic. I looked over at Hisoka who was laying on the bed with his boxers still on kicking his feet like a child.

I walked over to him and leaned up against his ear. "Aw, don't be like, my love~... I just want to see pretty little tears fall from your eyes." I seductively whispered in his ear while biting it softly.

A small moan came out from his mouth which caused me to smile a bit. He got up from the bed and slid down his boxers revealing just how horny he was.

He laid back down on the bed face down and I got behind him. A part of me was more than excited to do this while another part of me just wanted to get fucked.

"If it hurts badly let me know, okay, my love?" I whisper while rubbing the strap on around him. A low chuckle came of his mouth and he sighed.

I slowly put the tip inside of him and heard his breath hitch. He didn't say anything so I moved my hips a little so he could take more.

"D-darling... Slow down a bit..." Hisoka murmured while gripping onto the bed sheets. I chuckled to myself and ran my fingers down his back.

I let him rest for a bit and then I started to move my hips again. After a few short strokes I noticed his body was more relaxed and he seemed comfortable. I thrusted my hips into him causing him to moan a bit.

"Don't hold them back, darling~" I smiled as I continued on thrusting into him. His little whimpers filled my ears as I gradually heard them turn into groans and moans.

My hips were starting to hurt a bit but I noticed he was gripping onto the bedsheets more. He whimpered a bit and I felt this immense pressure of pure lust come from his aura.

"R-right there, my love..." He managed to moan out. My hips were at their limit but I gave off a few more strokes and heard a groan mixed with a small moan come from him as he climaxed.

** end of pegging guys 😩**

My hips felt heavy and I took off the strap on tossing it to the side and sitting down on the bed. Hisoka slowly got up and looked at me. The tear drop on his cheek was smudged and the star on the opposite side had a few tears which ruined it.

"My hips hurt a lot from th-"

Hisoka leaned towards my face and kissed me suddenly. He made his way on top of me and his hands roamed all around my body. One of them gripped onto my thigh while the other was massaging my boobs.

"H-hisoka, aren't you tired?" I asked whenever we parted lips for a few seconds. He smiled and shook his head slowly.

Both of his hands made their way down to my hips and he slowly turned me around. "Arch your back a bit, darling~" He whispered while sliding his nail down my thigh.

I arched my back slightly and his cold hands touched my ass. His fingers kept going around in circles where my tattoo was.

"The view of you in this position is astonishing..." He murmured to himself while putting 2 of his fingers in me. I moaned a bit but felt his hand go over my mouth.

"Be quiet, darling. I did the bare minimum and you're already making a ruckus.~"

He took out his fingers and I felt his tip slowly go inside of me. I let out a few muffled whimpers due to his hand being over my mouth.

"If it ever hurts just let me know, my love." He let me know while pushing himself more into me. I tried to keep my moans to a minimum but doing so caused tears to build up in my eyes.

Hisoka turned me around and took his hand off of my mouth. The tears were in the bridge of my waterline and he smirked to himself while moving his hips in and out of me.

Hisoka leaned down to me so our faces were basically touching each other. Every time he thrusted into me I whimpered and he enjoyed the sight of it.

"Y-you're gonna make me cum d-damnit..." I moaned out while he kept pushing himself into my g spot. He smiled and went down to my neck and started leaving soft kisses on them.

"S-stop you're going t-"

He thrusted into me harder and I moaned out his name. I could feel his lips curl up into a smile even when he was planting those small kisses on my neck.

One of his fingers traveled down to my clit and he started rubbing it in circles making my tears come out of my eyes.

"H-hisoka! P-please!" I cried out while gripping onto his hair and feeling my orgasm build up. His face came up to the side of my ear and he slowly kissed it.

"Cum for me, my love~" The sound of his voice made it 10x better. His thrusts got deeper and faster until I finally reached my climaxed and cried out.

He pulled out before he came again and let it run down my thighs. Our breaths were both shaky and we were panting heavily.

"Your tears running down your face make you look 10x prettier, darling~"