All x About x Food

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO MAKE SURE TO PUT ADOBO SEASONING?!" I yelled at Phinks while tasting his chicken.

(y'all i'm hispanic, and adobo is a seasoning, i know it's also a filipino dish and that's why some of y'all are getting confused, i'm sorry 💀)

"W-we don't have that! All we have is-"

"WE HAVE IT! I TOLD KILLUA TO RUN TO THE STORE AND GET IT LOOK!" I waved the seasoning in front of his face and he just stepped back.

I walked over to Nobunaga's chicken and started tasting it. "Mm, yup. I like this one!" I exclaimed while cutting a piece of it and putting it onto a separate plate.

The troupe does this thing every week on friday where Phinks and Nobunaga make food for me and I have to decide which is better. Nobunaga has won all of the rounds besides one and that's because they had to bake and Phinks is actually a really good baker.

"I tried to help you and put some of that seasoning called Mrs Dash and Adobo." Nobunaga picked up the seasonings and started looking at them.

"I have never even heard of these before but when Y/N introduced them to us we got x2 more costumers here!" Shalnark said while putting some on chicken he was prepping.

I finished eating the food and went to throw my plate away, I dropped the fork by accident and bent down to pick it up but stopped halfway.

"What's wrong, Y/N? Did you hurt yourself?" Phinks asked while walking over to me and picking up the fork. I touched my stomach all around and lifted up my shirt.

"Do you guys think I'm getting fat?" I ask Phinks, Nobunaga and Shalnark who were all cooking. They looked at each other and started laughing nervously.

"O-of course not! B-besides even if you do i-it's okay!" Shalnark tried to sugar coat the fact that my belly was getting bigger and he picked up some plates.

"I'm going to go serve these!" He smiled and ran out of the kitchen. Nobunaga and Phinks looked at me and started shaking their head.

"You look fine!" They both yelled while walking out of the kitchen as well. I sigh and start putting away the seasonings while getting my uniform and putting it around my waist.

I started walking out to the restaurant floor and took out my notepad. "Yo! Waiter!" Someone called out, I turned around and saw this group of teenage boys waving at me.

I walked over to them while taking out my pen. "What can I get for you guys?" I ask while looking at them, they all snickered but the person who I believe was the leader of the group spoke up.

"It would be nice if we could get you. Come on, sit down what's a hottie like you doing in restaurant that's ran by criminals?" He chuckled a bit and all of his boys hyped him up.

"Just give me your order so, I can tell them to make it come on." I start getting pissed and they calm down.

"Uhh, let me get a soda and then lemme get a side of you for to go~" He flirted and stood up to caress my cheek.

I grabbed his hand twisting it behind his back and slammed his face into the table. I leaned down towards his ear and chuckled a bit.

"Get the fuck out of my restaurant before I ki-"

"Darling, good morning!" Hisoka chimed behind me. I looked up and saw him carrying bags from Target in his hand.

"Oh? What's this? Darling, I don't think it's safe for you to be moving around like that right now." Hisoka says while putting his hand on my shoulder and slithering his other hand on my stomach.