Chapter 29: Destroying The Eye

You were scared and nervous about it all. But you were prepared to finish this mystery and destroy the eye. This secret organization was about to come to an end and you were prepared to leave this whole town with JB and never look back and never return and just focus on the future. This is the beginning to the start to a bright future for everyone.
You arrived and you saw Joe and Biff. While Phil was distracting Stefan.
"JB help me sneak in?" You asked.
"Fine fine." JB said and you looked at all the possible entrances and you snuck in together.
"Do you have the key?" You whispered to Joe.
"Right here." Joe whispered with a smile and opened the door.
"Secret room I'm not surprised." JB sighed and looked at it.

"Joe and I will look for the eye. JB and Biff figure out the projector and the map." You ordered and you started to look at everything.
"Joe what's the code to the safe?" You asked.
"Let me crack it." Joe said and started to open the safe. You looked inside and it was empty and you continued to search.
"Piece of the eye piece of the eye where would I be?" You heard Joe mumbling.

You then heard noises and you ran to them.
"Someone's coming so hide!" You whispered shouted and shut the door. You and Joe hid and you covered your breath so they wouldn't hear anything and you overheard them talking about Stacy. After they left Joe opened the door and Biff and JB weren't there.
"JB!" You whispered.
"Biff!" Joe whispered.
"F/N Joe!" JB yelled.
"Let us out you have the key." Biff said.
"No I gave Biff the key." Joe said.
"Oh no." You said.
"The coast is clear where's Biff and JB?" Phil asked.
"They locked themselves in with the key." You sighed.
"Maybe you aren't a good criminal." You joked.
"This is no time for joking F/N!" JB yelled.
"Look for another way out." You said.
"I found an air vent it's on the other side of the hallway." Biff said.
"On it." You said and began opening the vent.
"Go get a hanger." You told Phil and he got one.
"Slide the key." You informed and Joe used the hanger and got the key.
"We got it." You smiled and opened the door.
When you opened the door you were relieved and JB ran and embraced you and gave you a kiss and Biff ran to hug Joe.

"I'm so glad you're okay." You smiled and hugged him tightly. You then felt the others staring at you and you got embarrassed.
"We should go." You said and ran to the car.
"To Wilt's." You told JB.

JB began driving fast and all of you guys ran inside Wilt's.
"Finally." Frank commented.
"I'm glad you're okay." You told Callie.
"Thanks." She smiled. "I'm angry and ready for revenge."
"Joe and I overheard grandma and Stefan they're going to put the eye back together in the chamber." You informed.
"What?! We have to stop them." JB said in a worried tone.
"Do we have the map?" Frank asked.
"Yep Biff and JB a got it." You smiled and Biff showed them and then Uncle Fenton.

"Uncle Fenton." You said.
"Dad before you." Frank said.
"Frank F/N stop. Callie are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah." She responded.
"How did you?" Uncle Fenton asked.
"The plan was to trade Stacy a fake piece of the eye and it worked." You informed.
"A fake piece?" He questioned.
"Yeah Joe made it." Frank said.
"You need to go home your dad is very worried about you." Uncle Fenton informed Callie.
"I will Mr Hardy." She said.
"And um the rest of you need to go home too. Now tell me Frank and F/N what's our plan?" Uncle Fenton asked.
You and Frank informed him of the plan and he agreed to it.
"Is your boyfriend coming too F/N?" Uncle Fenton asked.
"Yeah he is." You said.
"Then let's go." Uncle Fenton said and threw you two a flashlight.

You went to mine tunnels looking for the chamber before they could put the eye back together again. It was a creepy mine tunnel and it was very narrow.
"I can't wait to get out of here." You muttered.
"You haven't even seen the four rats yet." Joe said.
"Rats?" You questioned getting even more scared.
"I won't let them touch you." JB said.
"If we ever make it out of here I'm turning this place into my clubhouse." Joe said.
"Over my dead body you are." Uncle Fenton said.
"Oh they have those down here too." Joe said nonchalantly.
"Shhh." Frank said and listened for sound.
"Get behind me and turn off your flashlights." Uncle Fenton commanded. Everyone did as instructed and it turns out it was only Callie.
"Don't kids do anything adults say?" Uncle Fenton asked.

"That girl threw me in the back of a van and if you are going to bring that girl down then I want in. Anyone got a problem with that?" She asked.
"Nope." Everyone said.
You guys kept walking and you eventually made it.
"Stop!" You yelled while running.
"Perfect timing the fun is about to start." Stacy commented.
"It's over." Uncle Fenton said. "We know everything."
"You know nothing." Your grandmother said.
"We have you on tape with Khan. We know you killed Victor Nabokov." Uncle Fenton informed and you saw Stacy looking sad.
"Stacy I swear I didn't know." Frank said.
"I should have destroyed all the Esterbrooks. You took everything away from me!" She yelled.
"Your father knew what he was getting into when he tried to take my piece of the eye." Your grandmother said.

"You're going to go to jail and mark my words this eye will be destroyed!" You proclaimed.
"Get the piece now!" Stacy yelled.
Her goons came rushing and trying to attack us. JB and your Uncle went for the goons and took them down. Stacy grabbed the piece and Callie punched her and then you grabbed the piece.
"Got it." You said but Stefan pinned you down and your grandmother took it.
"JB! Help!" You screamed.
"Oh no not again." JB yelled and punched Stefan.
Frank ran to your grandmother but it was too late and she put it together. Frank went and touched the piece but it was glowing blue and all you heard were his screams and then you were knocked back by the wave.
"You have to destroy it!" You yelled and ran to Frank and so did Joe. You tried to get him off of it but it didn't work.

"F/N!" JB yelled worried. Until you were knocked back and Frank was laying on the ground.
"Wake up wake up." You begged.
"Dad he's not waking up! Joe cried.
"Frankie Frankie." Uncle Fenton said on the verge of tears.
"Frank please wake up!" You cried. JB came and put his hand on your shoulder trying to comfort you.
"I saw mom." Frank said.
"What?" You asked crying.
"The argument the day she died. You knew she was in danger. They killed her." Frank told your grandmother.
"No I warned her that I couldn't protect her anymore." Your grandmother said.
"You didn't want to protect her or F/N parents because my mom said that they tried to expose you too." Frank said.
"What?" You questioned.
"They cared more about exposing then their own safety!" Your grandmother yelled.
"You chose the eye over your children!" Frank yelled.
"My Aunt and your son and my mom should still be here!" You cried.
"They would be if they listened to me!" Your grandmother yelled.
You heard shaking and it felt like the mine was going to collapse. As rocks were falling.
"The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. You were there. The whole time standing right beside her." Frank said.
"You killed my aunt and my parents!" You screamed.

"No no no that's ridiculous. Tell them that's right!" Your grandmother yelled.
But Stefan admitted that he did it. "I did it for you."
"They were my kids!" Your grandmother yelled in pain and in shock.
"F/N we have to go." JB said as more rocks began falling in.
"I can't believe it." You said dazed and confused.
"I'm not losing you too." JB yelled and picked you up and ran with you. Everyone else was following you but Stefan was buried by the rocks.
"Run run run!" Uncle Fenton yelled.
You made it to the ladder and you began climbing out and so did JB and everyone but Stefan.
Tears pricked your eyes as you hugged JB tightly.
"That was too close." He said hugging you back even tighter.
"Oh my gosh." You cried and he rubbed your back.
"It's okay. You're okay I'm okay and so is family." JB said.
You saw cop cars and they arrested your grandmother.
"F/N Frank Joe I'm sorry!" She screamed. All three of you looked at her blankly not accepting the apology.

"Let's get going before they notice us." JB said and ushered for you guys too leave.
You looked at your cousins and uncle one last time and then you left with JB.