Stranger With Green Eyes

Annabeth was exhausted

Her shoulders ached and the sound of bed never felt more appealing . Stress had taken its toll on her and Annabeth found it tough to cope . Piper was coming to pick her up and they were gonna go to a spa . She had longed some care towards her sore muscles . 

Annabeth exited her office ,she was proud of herself , she had created the entire company on her own.   looking once more at the huge building  . Her company 'Chase Architects ' stood tall . Personally , she hated the name but it was the only request her parents made so she agreed on it . Annabeth looked inside to see a billboard standing , there she was posing for the poster with a quote she said and her signature.

Right next to her office was a small cafe wherein people usually came to write or simply sit in the quiet . A customer entered the store sending a whiff of freshly baked goodies to mix in with the warm summer air . Piper is usually late , so annabeth is shocked to see the familiar blue prius owned by her chereeokee friend to be waiting right on time .

A ding set off in her phone and Annabeth opened the file her colleague had sent her while walking to the car . Too engrossed in the blueprints , she opened the door without looking up and entered the car . She strapped on the seat belt while saying 

"Gods Pipes , you have no idea how tiring this jo-"  She trailed  off as she came face to face with an unfamiliar green eyed man . He looked at her with an confused expression and Annabeth immediately felt her face turn red from embarresment  . Stuttering out an apology , she quickly leaves the strangers car before spotting Piper, a little ahead , waving at her . Saying one last sorry , she rushes over to her friend and they both head there way.  

She distinctively remembers piper talking about her conflict upon how minced meat pie isn't really pie , but all Annabeth's focus was on the stranger with green eyes , who when she thought about now , looked incredibly cute .

A few days later , Annabeth was again leaving her office , excited for the weekend . She might just end up hanging out with her friends , well actually end up seventh wheeling with her friends , but anyways , it's nice... in a way.

Her car had gone for repairing and even though she could've had used her Bike . She once wanted to travel in the taxi , she has no reason why ... a wierd sense of nostalgia she guessed . She walked to the edge of the pavement when she saw someone from her peripheral view come in sight . She turned her head to be greeted with those  same eyes she had been dreaming about . 

"Umm hey , I am Percy Jackson and totally inexperienced while talking to a beautiful girl  " Annabeth didn't know if it was intentional but being complimented by him created a red blush to appear on her cheeks .

"Annabeth chase " she replies whilst shaking his extended hand 

They both stood on the pavement of New York in a wierd silence.  Each one of them wanting to start a conversation but smiling when they even began to spoke . After a while He turned towards Annabeth 

"So, I'll be um leaving . Hope to catch you soon Annabeth" she didn't know why , but she absolutely didn't want him to leave.

"Wait" she yelled . He heard her and turned around . His face was monotone but his eyes sparkled and somehow she knew he's glad that she stopped him "wanna go have a cup of coffee? "

He eyes flicker to the small store before a smile graced his lips and annabeth's legs felt like jello . He looked at his watch pretending to think before saying

"Wouldn't mind that"

Well just maybe from now on , Annabeth wouldn't have to seventh wheel 

_=_=_=_=_=_=_

Annabeth was gonna have an entire week off . Her mind was jumping with happy thoughts and she was just gonna relax now . She spotted the prius waiting for her and him leaning on the car . A smile creeped up her face at the sight of him . She turned around to look at her office . Not much had changed since the last time she simply stared at her company , except for the fact that now the billboard had her sign with a Jackson along with it.  Smiling even bigger now , Annabeth turned towards Percy and head over to him and her kids in the back seat ..

__________________________

I lost two followers today 😕

But anyways ,I have decided that I am gonna try to post a chapter every Sunday.  Hope you like this small drabble 

Vote and comment 

Bye!!