A two way Surprise

Extremely small chapter....Got this idea from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 

The scene begins from 00:45 . It's not exactly like it .. but kind of

________________

Percy climbs on her balcony and uses the key she gave him to enter her bedroom . It's really quite and dark but he had been to her bedroom a million times that he knows his way around at the back of his hand .

It's so wierd that percy, a 20 year old ...... okay okay he is 19 but it's not big of a difference is sneaking in to his secret girlfriends house ... to surprise her . He removes his t-shirt and lays in her bed . Her frame seems smaller but she was excersizing so anyways . He spooned her and put his hand inside her t-shirt. 

"Huh?" 

"Shhh  ,it me beth?"

She suddenly turned around and screamed 

AHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH 

I jumped and she quickly switched on the lights . On the bed was annabeth but smaller .... but not annabeth .....he couldn't understand . It was definitely annabeth but then she was not at all her . Percy quickly put on his shirt exactly when annabeth appeared on the door 

"Percy?"

"Annabeth?"

"You know this crazy lunatic ?!?" Mini annabeth yells in disbelief .

"This is your room right beth?" She nods " Then why don't you sleep in it!!!!??????!???!?"

  My amazing luck is that just then (one of)my best friend Malcolm  arrives ...... he stares at us with wide eyes .

"What the heck are you doing !?!?!"

"I came to umm came to meet annabeth "

"And why is that?" He said in a calm but deadly tone 

I didn't say anything and nor did annabeth . 

"Are you guys like a thing?" Malcolm asks again

"Umm.....maybe"

"WHAT DO YOU-what do you mean .. maybe?"

"We started as a just physicall thing but-"

I noticed annabeth's panic expression trying to tell me to stop but the trouble was already done .

"You.Had.A.Just.Physical.Relationship.With.MY SISTER!?!?!"

He started chasing me around the room . Finally I ran behind annabeth . 

" Dude it WAS a physical thing . But now .....I really love her . "

Malcolm looked at annabeth 

" He's not lying ... I love him too"

Malcolm was blank for a moment before he came towards me , he pushed annabeth out of the way and hugged me 

" So much for the little sister " Annabeth grumbles ..... 

"Ohh gods this is so great my best friend and my sister . Hey but hurt her and I'll hunt you down and personally kill you" I took the threat pretty seriously but annabeth and. ... well mini annabeth burst out laughing .......

"Sure malc, sure . You'll hunt him down and kill him ."

__((#Line break ))__

After an hour long lecture from both the siblings . Annabeth and percy were finally alone . Percy wasted absolutely no time in grabbing her and placing his lips on her . He slipped his tongue in and they both fought violently . Annabeth bit his bottom lip , smirking when he realised a low growl . Percy threw her on the bed and crawled on top of her . Kissing her hungrily.  He removed his t shirt , and annabeth started roaming his back . Annabeth flipped them over and started kissing further down . She slowly started to mover her hips creating unbearable friction . 

Things were just getting good when Malcolms voice echoed

"I don't want no funky business in there ......"

_______________________

Extremely short .. i dont really love it ....but  anyways. I am working on a very long one shot now ..... so see you in a few days or weeks

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Thanks for reading 

Bye! !!!😀😀😀