Never Let Go

So this was a incident that happened with  -cole_and_alia They are OK now but I just loved the idea of how protective Cole was and that's why .. here is the oneshot

(And I thought I had posted this but I didnt )

_______________________-

The young couple stared at the bright moon. They sat inside his truck ,wrapped in each others arms and a fluffy blanket . The cool wind slowly engulfed them through the open window. The once lit park was now silent to its core and the water glistened in the small pond nearby.

Annabeth looked up to meet his eyes . The raven black haired boy looked back into hers. Sea green against her own stormy grey ones. He continued to hold her gaze as she saw the love-struck look on his face .

The two madly  in love individuals kept each other close. it was nights like these--ones were they snuck out of their houses not caring about the consequences -- that Annabeth cherished.

As the two grazed on the soft grass swaying with the wind and the tall buildings of New-York which now were just a million dots of lights, they heard a sound . a sound of someone distinctly screaming . Annabeth turned her head towards the source of the noise. There , amidst the tall trees , was an officer running at full speed towards a group of teenagers just older than both Percy and Annabeth. It was clear by just the sheer sight , that they were drunk. These things happened a lot and Annabeth had learned to leave and mind her own business  , but a moment later she realised this time she won't be able to ignore them for the group of drunkards were heading straight towards them . 

Panicking , Annabeth quickly alerted Percy "LOCK  THE DOOR PERCY!"

Percy , who just seemed to have realised that they were heading their way , was quick to act thereby and locked his side of the door . Annabeths biggest fear was that they might climb in the back of the trunk and by the looks of it , Percy was thinking the same . Thats why he quickly inserted the key and hit the accelerator.  

The car roared to life and immediately sped up . For around five minutes straight , Percy kept hitting the gas while Annabeth kept looking back anxiously . 

The teens did follow them for sometime before they gave up . A loud thud,perhaps a rock being thrown, was also heard . Everything was a blur and before she knew it they had reached a little away from Annabeth's home.  They both took a couple of minutes to regulate their breathing .

The moment she was better , Percy started interrogating her like a cop does to a criminal he has been looking for since like five years 

"Are you okay beth-"

"Yes-"

"Are you hurt?"

"No bu-"

"I am so sorry beth , I shouldn't have taken you there , you could've gotten seriously injured and I wouldn't know what to do with mysel- "

Either because he was talking to much or because she wanted to do it , Annabeth shut him off. She slowly leaned in and captured his lips . It was these slow kisses that annabeth endured , these kisses made annabeth realise how lucky she was to have someone like Percy in her life. the way he always seemed to ask for permission. the way he always treats her like she was the most precious person on earth and that any act of aggression might ruin everything . They pulled apart and Percy spent absolutely no time in taking her whole body against his and holding her tight. 

Annabeth loved how protective percy got of her. Thinking back at what happened , Annabeth was freaked upto such a length that she almost found the incident funny . As she snuggles into Percy , smiling giddily when he tightens his hold on her ,Annabeth perceived that we all have imperfections and flaws but when we find someone who embraces us inspite of them , we all should know that we need to keep that person close . Whoever it is,  your friends, life partners , girlfriends/boyfriends, family. Just....never let go of them

And That's What Annabeth Did

_____________________________

And that's done !!!!!

Thank you so much for reading , I feel my one-shots have improved a lot now . The ending kinda sucked though

another thing:

THIS BOOK REACHED 1K VIEWS !!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK GUYS . THAT'S AMAZING

Don't forget to vote and comment 

bye!!