Happy New Year!!

Annabeth stared at her reflection  . It was new years eve and there was a party . Everyone's gonna a be there and so is he............. annabeth didn't know wheather to be happy , scared , nervous or all of them. The school was hosting a big party for all senioRs.

 (I am kinda sure such parties doesn't really happen , it's kinda like a prom on new years eve.......whatever just go with it) 

She knew the way she felt , she remembers how she always felt and she knows how she will always feel .... but then why the hesitation?

Cause you see he is her best friend, the thought of she expressing her feelings and he replying that he doesn't feel the same way , haunts her dreams . 

Forgetting all this she decides to get dressed , Piper could be here any minute and if she sees annabeth isn't dressed she is gonna flip.

(I finished writing this oneshot and was reading it when I spotted this sudden switch from the third person to the first. Sorry for that)

I choose a nice black flowing dress that turns blue as it decends, it's got one strap and it hugs my body well . By choosing I meant picking the only dress I have, but no worries cause I have never worn it anyways 

 By choosing I meant picking the only dress I have, but no worries cause I have never worn it anyways 

I have a quick shower and get into the dress .

Just then the bell rings . 

"Annabeth sweetie , pipers here!" I hear my step mother.

I didn't have quite a good relationship with Helen until a few years ago . My mom left me and my dad when I was 6. A year later he decided to marry Helen and not long after they had twins . My father loved them but they always felt like replacements to me . Helen was always kind to me , but I pushed her out . 

And then when I grew up I realised what an idiot I was . I opened up to them,  sure it took some time but now I would not changet a thing. 

"Okay , tell her to come in my room  ....... please"

Piper comes into my room . She is wearing a light-but-not-very-light pink dress 

(And I am not very good with descriptions so yeah......)

)