11 | this moment is perfect

Ginny

I will never understand men.

How they can easily flirt with other woman even if they have a girlfriend.

This whole week we've been alone under the same roof really test my patience and moral.

I really wanted to give in to his endless teasing and replied it with playful encounter but at the same time I realized that he got himself a girlfriend now.

And as much as I want him, I won't let myself be a wrecker of his relationship with Eileen.

I'm better than that.

I won't be a mistress that he fucks on the spare time while he waits all of this 'Myrcella Madness' to be over then he comes back to Eileen.

And leave me heartbroken again.

No, I won't let myself went through that hell again.

I can't let myself keep on hoping that he will choose me and be with me again only to watch him comes back to her over and over again.

No, I have to control my body and my mind.

If only it wasn't so hard.

Every morning when we play quidditch and he smiles brightly or flashes me his trademark smirk, or worse, when his shirt hikes up and show his toned body, I feel my resolve weakens.

How am I supposed to control myself when he's looking like THAT?

It's a pure torture to be honest.

And in the evening when we finished eating, he would help me cleaned up and playfully splashed water to my face while we wash the dishes. The playful side of him makes my heart beats faster, and I can't help but think back at the time where he was mine.

Then we proceed to sit by the fireplace and read some books when he would lay his head on my legs or sometimes he massages my back and the feeling of his hands on my body makes me want to commit a lot of sins but thank merlin I managed to restrain myself.

For now.

Merlin, it's getting harder to fight the temptation.

For today it comes in the form of rain.

It was raining badly since this morning and he had the stupidest idea (but he claimed as a bright idea) for us to get out of the house and let ourselves enjoy the pouring rain.

And stupid as it sounds, I decided to went through with it and now we're both soaking wet.

I'm sure I look as attractive as a drenched cat while he on the other side, looking like he's doing a commercial for a shirt company because bloody hell! That white shirt he wore is clinging to his body like a second skin and it shows all his glory.

Thankfully he wore a black sweatpants because I can't for the life of me, control myself if he wore a grey sweatpants that will surely shows what's underneath.

Not that I haven't seen it, but still.

He noticed that I've stood and watch him jumping up and down like a kid on a sugar high then he extends his right hand to me.

"Dance with me" he said and I shake my head.

"You can't dance" I can't help but tease him and he chuckles.

"True, I have two left feet but I think we'll be alright"

"No we won't" I said before taking his hand nonetheless and let him guides me to 'dance'.