Chapter 13

Author note: I am extremely sorry for the late update, I've been busy with my thesis and recently, I just graduated from my college!

I am so grateful and happy to read all the votes and comments you guys left to me! Ahh!! It makes me so happy and gives me an inspiration to write this chapters for you guys

I am so grateful and happy to read all the votes and comments you guys left to me! Ahh!! It makes me so happy and gives me an inspiration to write this chapters for you guys. So, Here's a long chapter that you guys been waiting for, and after this chapter is gonna be the last chapter of this book.

Before you guys cast me with Avada Kedavra spell, i would like you guys to know that there will be a sequel that take place at Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows where they're all adults and fighting on their own. So, what do you guys think? Are you guys excited? Cause I know I am.

Oh, and the sequel will also be in this book so to make it easier for you guys to read it.

Happy reading my lovely readers, I hope this chapter is good enough and satisfy your drinny and harmione hearts!! I love you guys 🥰❤️

Ginny's POV:

Tomorrow is the day of the third task and I can't believe mum and bill are here to watch it with us.

I'm really happy they're here, but at the same time also sad because that means I can't sneak out and see Draco without raising my mum's suspicion.

"Ginny? Have you been listening to what I said?" Hermione waved her hands in front of my face and I blinked several times. Trying to focus and remembering whatever it is she was saying.

"Umm I.."

"Never mind. Come on, Follow me"

"Follow you where? Why can't we talk here?" I asks with raised eyebrows and she only takes my hand, start walking out of the great hall.

We stopped after we arrived at the tree near the lake and Hermione sighed heavily.

"What is it?"

"I am really, really worrying about Harry. He told me that the third tasks are about going into a labyrinth"

"What?!"

"Yes. And not only that, there's going to be lots of danger and peril inside that labyrinth. I'm really worried sick, Ginny. What if he.."

"Mione, i know things are looking bad right now, but I'm sure Harry will be alright. He survived many dangers and perils before this, i think he can handle being inside a labyrinth"

"But what if.."

"I know, but don't you trust Harry? Don't you think he's strong enough to pass this? I believe he can and will, succeed on this task and go out as a winner. You have to have faith in him, Hermione"

"I do have faith in him, I just.. I'm scared, not because I don't think he can't handle it or he can't do it, but.. I don't know, I just have this bad feelings that won't go away no matter how hard I tried"